Canva launches its online contest for Filipinos who can have a chance to share and express their love for a family, officemates, friends, or special someone in a huge digital billboard along EDSA. The #CanvaPasko Designed By You contest will encourage every Filipino especially this Christmas season to share their stories or message of how very important the people dearest to them for the whole city to know.
Canva is a simplified graphic-design tool website that uses a drag-and-drop format and provides access to photographs, vector images, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals. The tools can be used for both web and print media design and graphics.
Present during the unveiling are key executives from Canva Philippines: Yani Hornilla-Donato, Country Manager; Chardy Magat Yabut, Vibe Lead and Angelo Cuyegkeng, Head of Design.
How to join Canva Pasko:
- The contest is open to all Filipino citizens and residents of the Philippines, 13 years old and above and will run from November 11 to December 18, 2019.
- Visit the contest homepage, https://www.canva.com/canvapasko.
- Register for a free Canva account to design your own entry. During the registration process, you must key in your name and email address.
- Use any of the pre-made Instagram Portrait templates (1080×1350 pixels) to design a greeting.
- Each entry must be limited to a one-page design. Submit your entry on the website and register your contact details through the link provided on the download page.
- For those using Facebook, you may post your entry as a comment on Canva’s pinned Facebook #CanvaPasko post and include a caption telling us who you’re sending love to and why you want to show them love this Christmas. llnclude the hashtag #CanvaPasko in your comment.
- For those with Instagram, you may post your entry directly on your personal, public account, tag @canva_ph and add the hashtag #CanvaPasko and include a caption telling us who you’re sending love to and why you want to show them some big love this Christmas.
Five designs will be chosen each week, a total of 20 winners, between December 2 to 8; December 9 to 15; December 16 to 22 and December 23 to 29. Canva representative will contact you for details on when you can expect to see your design live. (Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-21509 series of 2019)
Canva Philippines Office Tour
Aside from the launch we were given a special tour inside their office as they proudly showed us the workforce behind Canva Philippines, office ambiance and small caféteria with their very own chefs who cook their free lunch courtesy of the company. Yes, you heard it right lunch here is free! Plus, they also have a ping pong table inside the office and if you want to cap off the day after those long working hours at Canva you can get a free cold beer in the fridge… it’s so amazing! We will upload the video soon to see how cool the Canva Philippines office in Makati City.
Canva opened in the Philippines last 2014 with an average of 45% year-on-year growth monthly active users in the country coming from students, freelancers, small and medium business enterprises. They have 190 countries using Canva with over 20 million users with a 3.2 billion valuation.
Check out these photos we took inside the Canva office:
For more information, visit https://www.canva.com/canvapasko/ or follow Canva Philippines on Facebook.
4,950 total views, 2 views today