Built to meet the needs and demands of today’s casual video shooters, Sony introduces a new pocket-sized digital camera the ZV-1. It’s a lightweight, compact “all-in-one” style solution for video shooters who are currently using their smartphone to capture videos and share on social networks or chat applications for communication. With easy-to-use features with uncompromising imaging technology, making this the perfect tool for users to shoot and share casual daily videos.
Featuring an innovative design with new technologies, settings and modes, it will allow beginners to shoot casual videos in ways they have never been able to before.
The Sony ZV-1 has some extensive range of features:
- 0-type stacked Exmor RS CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip and 24-70mm F1.8-2.8 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T large-aperture lens
- Latest-generation BIONZ X image processor with front-end LSI for high resolution and low noise quality.
- First compact camera with a side-opening Vari-angle LCD screen.
- New Bokeh Switch function, rapidly adjust the optical aperture between more and less background defocusing blur without losing focus on the subject.
- Product Showcase Setting which allows for quick and smooth focus transitions between the subject’s face and the object placed in front of the lens.
- Includes advanced autofocus (AF) allowing it to lock on and track subjects with high accuracy and speed while recording.
- Real-time Eye AF and Real-time Tracking allows to seamlessly switch focus between multiple subjects while controlling the AF speed and tracking sensitivity.
- New Face Priority autoexposure (AE) function it detects and prioritizes the subject’s face and adjusts the exposure to ensure the face is depicted at an ideal brightness in any environment.
- Optimize skin tones to enhance emphasis on the subject’s face – especially when shooting in selfie mode.
- The ZV-1’s onboard mic features Sony’s latest Directional 3-capsule Mic which was designed for forward-directional audio capture, allowing for clear capture of the subject’s voice while minimizing background noise.
- Standard 35mm mic jack (3.5mm) and Multi Interface Shoe (MI shoe).
- Supplied with a wind screen accessory that fits on the MI shoe to minimize wind interference.
- This compact, lightweight approx. 294g / 105.5mm x 60.0mm x 43.5mm camera
- Easy-to-hold comfortable built-in body grip.
- Large movie REC button located on the top of the camera for quick access.
- Recording lamp indicates if the camera is actively recording.
- When shooting 4K video it has Optical SteadyShot (Active mode) for stabilization.
- Compatible with the VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip offering additional stability, convenient access to video recording button and zoom control.
Class-Leading Video Features
Despite the small form factor there are a multitude of pro-level movie making capabilities, including:
- 4K movie recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning in high bit rate XAVC S™ codec.
- Industry standard 3.5mm microphone input
- Hybrid Log-Gamma (HDR) / S-Gamut3.Cine / S-Log3, S-Gamut3 / S-Log3
- Interval Shooting for stunning time-lapse videos.
- Super Slow Motion recording at up to 960fps
- Compatibility with ‘Movie Edit add-on from the “Imaging Edge™” mobile application for image stabilization while editing Highlight ability to edit aspect ratios for IG etc.
The Sony ZV-1 will soon be available in the Philippines. Exclusive stories and exciting new content shot with the new camera and Sony’s other imaging products can be found at www.alphauniverse.com, a site created to educate and inspire all fans and customers of Sony’s ? – Alpha brand.
For full product details, please visit: https://www.sony-asia.com/electronics/cyber-shot-compact-cameras/zv-1
2,195 total views, 2 views today