Sony unveiled its 4th generation over-ear wireless noise cancelling headphones under the award-winning 1000X family. Introducing the WH-1000XM4, the latest headphones from Sony offer all the much-loved technology from the hugely popular WH-1000XM3, with additional intelligent features that allow you to personalize and control your music, improve noise cancellation and adjust ambient sound automatically based on your preferences for a superior sound experience.
The WH-1000XM4 headphones deliver Sony’s best ever noise cancelling performance, reducing high and mid frequency sounds. With two microphones on each earcup, being used for noise cancelling, our Dual Noise Sensor technology captures ambient noise and passes the data to the trusted HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1. Then a new BLUETOOTH Audio SoC (System on Chip) senses and adjusts to music and noise at over 700 times per second. Using a new algorithm, the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 applies noise cancelling processing in real time. This allows the user to focus more on the music they love and blur out the chaos of the outside world.
- Using Edge-AI, DSEE Extreme more accurately rebuilds audio lost during digital compression for a full fidelity experience. Edge-AI analyses music in real time and recognizes instruments, music genres and individual elements of each song to restore the high range sounds lost in compression for a richer, more complete listening experience.
- 360 Reality Audio listening experience immerses you in the music as if you are right in front of your favorite artist. Listeners can enjoy a custom immersive musical field that is perfectly optimized for each individual user when using the WH-1000XM4 headphones and the “Sony Headphones Connect” app.
- Adaptive Sound Control on the WH-1000XM4 is a smart function that senses where you are and what you’re doing then adjusts ambient sound settings for the ideal listening experience.
- ‘Speak-to-Chat’ an innovative feature that lets you have short conversations without taking your headphones off, making ordering a coffee while listening to music even easier. The music automatically starts playing again 30 seconds after you’ve last spoken.
- ‘Quick Attention’ mode is available on the WH-1000XM4 so if you want to listen to an announcement or say something briefly, you simply place your right hand over the earcup to decrease the volume instantly and let ambient sound in.
- With wearing detection the headphones detect whether they are being worn and adapts playback accordingly to help save battery power.
- It features new Precise Voice Pickup technology controlling five of the microphones in the headphones optimally and performs advanced audio signal processing to pick up voices clearly and precisely for hands-free calls and Speak-to-Chat.
- Sophisticated styling with an exceptional comfort and light-weight design, the super-soft pressure relieving earpads evenly distribute pressure and increase ear/pad contact for a stable fit.
- It can be paired with two BLUETOOTH devices at the same time. You’ll also be able to quickly and smoothly switch your headphones to either of the two devices at a single tap.
- NFC and BLUETOOTH enabled and have a battery life of up to 30 hours and quick charging function giving you up to 5 hours of wireless playback from 10 minutes of charging.
- It supports Google’s helpful new Fast Pair feature that lets you easily locate where you left your WH-1000XM4 by ringing them.
- It includes the same touch panel controls as its predecessor and are optimized for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa so you can manage your day by asking your favorite voice assistant.
The industry-leading Noise Cancelling wireless headphones WH-1000XM4 in Black and Platinum Silver will be available in selected countries in the Philippines starting August 2020; retail price is yet to be announced.
For product specifications, please visit: https://www.sony.com.ph/electronics/headband-headphones/wh-1000xm4.
1,411 total views, 2 views today