Nissan Philippines announced the arrival of the new Nissan Patrol in the country, in time for the legendary flagship SUV’s 70th year anniversary.
Known globally as the Hero of All Terrains, the Nissan Patrol is a cut above the rest — combining power, capabilities, technology and luxury. It has come a long way since its inception in 1951 as a utility vehicle, with every generation dialing up luxurious sophistication and intelligent technology to establish the Patrol’s dominance both on and off the road. It became the car of choice for tastemakers, visionaries, and titans of industry for its performance and features that highlight prestige and class.
“Built on 70-years of SUV heritage, the Nissan Patrol continues its legacy here in the Philippines. It is now smarter than ever, and leads its class in innovation, luxury, and performance. We are offering the latest in the Patrol legacy here in the Philippines to leaders who recognize its capability, versatility, stylishness, comforts, and innovations,” says Nissan Philippines President and Managing Director Atsushi Najima.
Smarter than ever
The biggest upgrade for the new Nissan Patrol is that it comes with a long list of Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies. This makes the legendary SUV smarter than ever, giving more confidence and safety in its legendary driving and riding experience.
The new Patrol now has class-leading features such as the Intelligent Cruise Control, Intelligent Forward Collision Braking, Intelligent Emergency Braking, Intelligent Lane Intervention, Lane Departure Warning, Intelligent Blindspot Intervention, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and High Beam Assist, in addition to the Intelligent Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection, Hill Start Assist, and Hill Descent Control.
Pinnacle of comfort and luxury
Matching its upgraded safety features, the new Nissan Patrol offers a first-class driving experience starting with a bold design language that is meant to impress. It exudes a more commanding presence with a redesigned hood and alloy wheel design, LED headlamps with C-shaped LED signature Daytime Running Lights, and LED tail lights with sequential turn lamps. It also has the new Nissan Brand Identity badge, a first in Nissan’s Philippine lineup. The new Patrol’s powerful design continues in the strong rear fascia aesthetic.
Its interiors have also been upgraded for a more premium and comfortable feel. Premium leather seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel greet both driver and passengers. A new 7” Full Color Advanced Drive Assist Display, 12.3” Infotainment System, wireless Apple Carplay, wireless charging, and cool box provide more convenience and sophistication to the redesigned interiors, while the new 13-speaker Bose® premium sound system envelops the entire cabin with high-quality sound.
Legendary performance and VIP ownership experience
The Nissan Patrol is known for its legendary 4×4 capabilities and class-leading power with its 5.6L V8 engine combined with a 7-Speed Automatic Transmission that comes with a manual mode and Hydraulic Body Motion Control. Producing a class-leading maximum power output of 405 PS and 560 Nm of torque, the Patrol empowers its owners to go anywhere and conquer the toughest roads with confidence.
To own a Nissan Patrol means taking part in more than 70 years of SUV heritage and expertise as only Nissan can deliver. With a segment-first 5-year warranty, customers can feel more confident in taking part of the Nissan Patrol heritage by going anywhere with its legendary performance, upgraded safety technology and top-tier luxuries.
The new Nissan Patrol will be available in three colors, Brilliant Silver, Black Obsidian, and Pearl White. The Brilliant Silver color variant comes with tan leather interiors, while the other two have black leather interiors.
The new Patrol will be sold in all Nissan dealerships nationwide at Php 4.548M starting February 2022.
For more information, visit nissan.ph.
- New front fascia anchored by the new V-Motion design language
- New 20″ alloy wheel design
- New rear tailgate and bumper designs
- New LED Headlamps with C-Shaped Signature LED Daytime Running Lights
- New C-Shaped LED tail lights (with sequential turn signal lights)
- New Nissan brand badge
- 13-Speaker BOSE Premium Sound System
- A redesigned interior for a more luxurious feel
- 3″ Infotainment System (New)
- Wireless Charging (New)
- Wireless Apple Carplay (New)
- New 7″ Full Color Advanced Driver Assist Display (New)
- Cool Box (New)
- 6L V8 Gasoline
- 405 PS power output, 560 Nm torque, 7AT with manual mode
Key Features added
- Equipped with the complete suite of the latest Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies along with those found in the previous model: Intelligent Cruise Control (New), Intelligent Emergency Braking (New), Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (New), Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention (New, Best in Class), Blind Spot Warning (New), Rear Cross Traffic Alert (New), Intelligent Lane Intervention (New), Lane Departure Warning (New), High Beam Assist (New), Intelligent Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection (New, Best in Class), Hill Start Assist, and Hill Descent Control
- First in the Large SUV segment to offer a 5-year or 150,000km warranty as standard
Exterior and Interior Colors
- Brilliant Silver with Tan interior
- Black Obsidian with Black interior
- Pearl White with Black interior
1,796 total views, 6 views today