The much-anticipated gaming flagship smartphone Lenovo Legion Phone Duel will be available in the Philippines starting November 1, 2020.
Lenovo Legion is the fastest-growing Gaming PC brand in Asia-Pacific with its acclaimed lineup of gaming products. In creating its first mobile flagship, the Lenovo team listened to gamers worldwide to build the ideal gaming powerhouse. Responses were received as gaming enthusiasts demand for great thermal management, long battery life, customized controls, and livestreaming capabilities to demonstrate their skills on the global stage. This therefore became the birth of the Legion Phone Duel a great device battle-ready for the future of 5G and cloud gaming.
Lenovo Legion Duel features the next-level flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus Mobile Platform plus 5G support in selected markets. With 5th gen memory chips with up to 16GB LPDDR5 high capacity RAM and ample storage up to 512GB UFS 3.1.5.
The gaming-grade 6.65-inch display has a 144Hz refresh rate with a 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution. The display’s interactivity is further enhanced by its 240Hz touch sampling rate for instant response to your finger movements.
The Legion device features a Dual Technology Architecture approach shaped the major elements of the Legion Phone Duel, starting with its power circuitry.
- Dual Batteries – 2500mAh each for a total of 5000mAh capacity – are located on the sides of the phone where gamers’ hands would rest while the warm logic board is placed in the center. making the handset comfortable for long hours of game play.
- Dual-Liquid Heat Pipes, Graphite sheets, and copper foils ensure that the thermals are precisely managed for a cool experience.
- Dual Type-C Charging gives you convenient charging ports on the bottom and side of the phone. You can choose to use one or both Type-C charging cords from the bundled 65W charger. With both cords plugged in, the phone will turbo charge from 0% to 100% in 34 minutes (or 0% to 60% in 15 minutes).
- The Dual Shoulder Controls are ultrasonic trigger buttons that come with Dual Haptics engines that provide life-like feedback for deeper immersion in games.
- Dual Front-Facing Speakers deliver room-filling audio for situational battle cues in-game, so you can react even faster to the footsteps behind you. This is made possible by Dirac Audio technology with large 1.4cc acoustics chambers for far-reaching sound quality—engineered for you to crank up the volume and generate a 3D-like sound field.
- Dual Livestreaming is now made easy with the Legion Phone Duel’s 20MP pop-up front camera. It takes just 0.5 seconds to be activated or retracted. To broadcast your voice and facial reactions as you play, simply activate the pop-up front camera to simultaneously overlay your image on-screen. This feature is compatible with popular streaming apps.
You can easily remove your background and use AI to auto-enhance your image via the selfie editor featuring retouching filters and correction options.
Four noise-cancelling microphones record audio from all around to allow live-streamers to easily record themselves at esports events.
On the rear of the phone are a 64MP camera and an ultrawide 16MP camera that capture stunning images in the most demanding scenarios. You can also record videos at up to 4K resolution at 30FPS with the rear camera.
Legion Realm is the phone’s central dashboard where gamers can tweak hardware performance settings, scroll through your downloaded games, and select the enabled network that gives you the best connectivity in that moment – WLAN, 5G, or Wi-Fi 6.
If you have just scored a massive win but forgot to hit “Record,” just use a finger to slide your right ultrasonic trigger key to the left. The phone will replay those moments captured automatically in the background so you can “reverse-record” that scene for posterity.
You can also tweak the RGB lighting on the “Y” Legion logo at the rear of the phone so you can be informed of notifications such as messages and charging status.
Finally, if you want the large screen gaming experience, just connect the phone to an external monitor, keyboard and mouse with a USB-C dock.
Pricing and availability
The Lenovo Legion Phone Duel inBlazing Blue (12GB / 256GB) andVengeance Red (16GB / 512GB) will be available at authorized Lenovo resellers in the Philippines starting November 1, 2020. Stay tuned on October 24, 2020 at the Legion launch in this year’s Electronic Sports and Gaming Summit (ESGS) for the prices. For more information, ‘like’ Lenovo Legion’s official Facebook page at <fb.com/lenovolegionPH> or visit <www.lenovo.com/ph/en/legion>.
682 total views, 8 views today