HP introduces the new line-up of innovative printers namely, HP Smart Tank 670, 720, and 750 series to help families and small business owners stay productive and creative while working and learning from home. The new series offers a seamless and versatile printing experience that does not comprise on speed, affordability, or quality.
“We know that 68% of new printer purchases are made to work and learn from home but it’s tough on everyone. Kids, parents, and small business owners alike need smarter devices that are easy-to-use, affordable, and versatile that will accommodate their everyday printing needs,” says Xavier Garcia, GM and Global Head, Print Hardware Systems, HP. “The new Smart Tank 700 series provides an excellent printing experience with high quality prints and advanced smart features designed to help customers stress less and accomplish more.”
Building on HP’s long history of developing products with sustainability in mind, the new HP Smart Tank 700 Series is HP’s first ink tank printer to be made from over 25% recycled plastic. The printers’ compatible HP ink bottles can be recycled through HP Planet Partners supporting the company’s vision for a closed-loop recycling process and reducing the amount of virgin plastic used.
Key features include:
- Easily manage tasks with a magic touch panel that appears only when needed and smart-guided lighting for an intuitive experience
- Reliable self-healing dual-band Wi-Fi®
- Simple mobile setup
- HP Wolf Essential Security
- Save time and paper when printing everyday documents with automatic two-sided printing
- High-quality printing for up to 50,000 pages
- Delivers worry-free performance with a quick and easy set up through the HP Smart App , 5
- Enjoy HP Smart Advance features such as advanced scanning, mobile fax, and productivity features for up to one year
SMART TANK EXPERIENCE:
- Seamless integrated display and tank lights make it easy to see ink levels in situations where ink is running low, so you are less likely to run out
- Spill-free refill system
- Get up to 2 years of ink – perfect for low-cost, high-volume daily printing
- Up to 6,000 black or 8,000 color pages included
“We are pushing the boundaries on how we print and its impact in our physical and digital lives. Recognizing how the work and lifestyles of many Filipinos continue to change, the printer has a role to play in making data easier to access, share, and use in a secure and sustainable way. The new printers that we are bringing in the Philippines today not only encourage information fluidity both at home and work, but also enables users to contribute to greater sustainable impact,” said Christian Reyes, Philippines Managing Director of HP Inc.
Pricing and Availability
The new printers are now available at authorized HP reseller stores as well as official HP store at Lazada and Shopee with the following local SRP:
- HP Smart Tank All-in-One 670 – P12,395.00
- HP Smart Tank All-in-One 720 – P14,395.00
- HP Smart Tank All-in-One 750 with Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) – P15,495.00
Please note information on country availability, pricing, and retail destinations for the HP Smart Tank 700 Series vary region by region.