Global technology leader Xiaomi officially unveiled the new Redmi 9T designed to deliver the exceptional performance and multi-day battery life that users crave without compromising on photography capabilities and overall design.
Noted features of the Redmi 9T:
- 48MP AI quad rear-camera.
- 8MP ultra-wide angle camera accommodates large group photos and wide landscape shots without cropping
- 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor enable stunning close-up shots with professional-level bokeh.
- Equipped with a new movie frame feature that gives photos a more cinematic look and feel without editing.
- A new time-lapse feature which offers various speed and duration values.
- Large 6,000mAh battery.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset.
- MIUI battery saving mode and reverse wired charging capabilities help maximize all-day, and even multi-day usage.
- 18W fast charging and an in-box 22.5W charger.
- Modern and minimalistic design with its rounded corners and an anti-fingerprint textured back.
- 53-inch FHD+ Dot Drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and Widevine L1 and TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certifications.
- Available in four delightful color variants: Carbon Gray, Twilight Blue, Sunrise Orange, and Ocean Green.
- Dual SIM and microSD expandable storage of up to 512GB
Redmi 9T is coming to the Philippines soon. Follow the official Xiaomi Philippines Facebook Page Xiaomi Philippines Facebook Page for updates.
456 total views, 3 views today