Xiaomi officially released the POCO F2 Pro, the newest smartphone under its sub-brand POCO. Tailored for tech enthusiasts, the device prioritizes performance over frills – without the traditional flagship price tag and is priced from PHP 26,990.
POCO F2 Pro has two variants, 8GB+256GB and 6GB+128GB, in Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple and Cyber Grey. Priced at PHP 29,990 and PHP 26,990 respectively, the two models will be available at Authorized Mi Stores from June 15, 2020.
Starting from June 18, 2020 consumers can purchase both models at Xiaomi Official Store on Lazada, and enjoy P2,000 off for 24 hours on June 18, 2020
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon 865 paired with a Kryo 585 octa-core chip processor
- Adreno 650 GPU
- Ultra high-speed LPDDR51 RAM and the latest UFS 3.1 storage
- LiquidCool Technology 2.0 keeps the device cool.
- Enhanced HDR display and realistic haptic feedback with a z-axis linear motor
- Hi-Res Audio certification.
- 6.67-inch AMOLED Full Screen Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back for sturdy protection.
- 360° triple ambient light sensor delivering accurate ambient light detection and smooth brightness adjustment.
- TÜV Rheinland Full Care Display Certification, HDR10+, DC dimming, and Sunlight Mode 2.0.
- 64MP rear quad camera (Sony IMX686 sensor), 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP macro and 2MP depth sensor.
- Video recording at 8K (24fps) and 4K (60fps)
- 20MP pop-up camera with a multicolor notification light.
- 4,700mAh battery that sports a swift 30W fast charge
- With WiFi 6 with speeds of 9.6Gbps.
- Sports an anti-glare matte finish in the purple and grey variants.
POCO F2 Pro Full Specifications:
2,044 total views, 2 views today