You can’t love others if you don’t truly love yourself. This is something we’ve heard since we were little. But loving one’s self doesn’t happen overnight.
Renowned psychoneurologist and happiness doctor Lia Bernardo says that self-love is a daily process of accepting yourself completely by living a genuine, unapologetic life. Here are some tips from Dr. Bernardo on how women can love themselves even more:
- Break the cycle by starting within. You can’t tell people how to act but you can control how you think or feel about situations. It is better to see the bright side or to let go. Don’t give anyone the power over you – this is what true empowerment is.
- Know that you are beautiful. See yourself as whole – complete. All you need to do is face the camera inwards and like who you are. For days when you need a confidence booster, check out SM’s beauty section to get special deals on skincare and beauty bundles.
- Be proactive. If you are sad, always remember that everything, including happiness, is your choice. Discover what makes you happy and take steps to incorporate them in your daily routine. Happiness is more about the journey, not the destination.
- Take care of yourself. It is important to practice self-care in all aspects of your life — physically, mentally, and emotionally. Indulge in self-care with the Women’s Special at SM this March and avail of beauty and wellness deals from select spas and salons.
- Accept yourself. Once you’ve learned to accept and acknowledge who you really, are,
all that self-doubt goes out the window. Take the time to get to know your individuality because whatever you think, you believe. Whatever you believe becomes your behavior. Revisit your belief, so you can improve your life today.
Ladies, celebrate self-love this Women’s Month at SM! Get fabulous finds such as fashion, accessories, make-up and skin care up to 70% off during SM’s Women’s Wednesday Sale the entire month of March.
For exclusive news about SM Supermalls, visit www.smsupermalls.com and its Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts: @smsupermalls.
39 total views, 6 views today