If you love selfies then the Vivo V5 Lite is perfect for you! No more blurred or dark photos and those that need major retouching as well as those smartphones with the best camera specs you like but come at a hefty price.
As Vivo Philippines, ranked as the top five premium global brand, introduces the Vivo V5 Lite a selfie-centric phone available for only Php9,990. It is the best possible deal for students and young professionals and entrepreneurs. It will be available in stores nationwide starting by February 25, Saturday.
The Vivo V5 Lite is equipped with advanced selfie technology, sporting with a 16-megapixel front camera and 13-megapixel rear camera, with an ultra-high definition mode of up to 52 megapixels. Some of the V5 Lite modern selfie features are:
- Selfie Softlight Technology – this feature creates a lighting effect similar to those in a professional photography studio. Vivo optical experts fine-tuned the softlight in such a way that it uses the most appropriate colors from the spectrum, producing natural- and radiant-looking selfies.
- Face Beauty mode 6.0 – it works like a skincare tool, not a makeup tool. This feature automatically detects your gender, and applies beauty touches accordingly. For instance, females get softer skin tone, a better face contour, and bigger eyes while males get a more masculine look.
This mode features advanced face beauty algorithms for a natural skin tone, instead of one that looks heavily edited.
Other notable features of the Vivo V5 Lite:
- 5.5-inch HD display (1280×720 pixels)
- Octa-core 64 bit
- 3GB Memory that’s perfect for games and applications
- 32GB Built-in storage (expandable up to 256 GB MicroSD)
- Funtouch OS 3.0 (Based on Marshmallow Android 6.0)
- Battery 3000mAh
- 4G capacity for a stable Internet connection
- OTG feature for easy transfer of files
- Corning gorilla glass for maximum protection
- Unibody curved design (for easier and more comfortable to hold)
- Metallic texture back cover made of high polymer material, coated with metal nano particles for that premium look and feel.
- Eye protection mode (makes the screen light softer, preventing eye strain)
- Smart split 2.0 (enables two tasks on screen at the same time)
- Weight: 155 gms
For more inquiries on the Vivo V5 Lite, visit the Vivo website at vivoglobal.ph, or check out their Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/VivoPhil), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vivophil/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/vivo_phil) accounts.
4,715 total views, 9 views today