Heralding the start of the new millennium and together with the internet boom, EON was launched to make buying stuff online easy. But since then, EON users discovered a bunch of ways to use their EON in their digital life. These guys were on the front line of discovering new ways to earn and spend when they linked their EON account to PayPal. They’ve had the cashless experience when they used EON to pay at stores, and they were among the first to explore what technology made possible beyond traditional banking!
Technology has made a gazillion things possible. Video chats. Smart homes. Self-driving cars! Nobody knows this more than the Digital MEs, who deal with technology in so many ways in their day-to-day lives.
EON and technology go hand in hand to provide an experience that simply feels at home—even enjoyable—to the Digital MEs. And this is just the beginning of the Digital ME’s trip through the EON wonderland! Enough excuses and the same nonsense from traditional banks. Let’s get into what technology can really do to make banking delightful!
Here’s what you need to know about the new EON:
- Getting your EON Account is a snap. Grab your EON Starter Kit for PhP 150 at any 7-Eleven branch or have it delivered straight to your home through Lazada. No need to go to the branch. No forms. No time wasted.
- Your all-new EON card comes with an EMV smartchip to keep your money extra safe. What’s more, you get PhP 50 in your EON Account to start off!
- Activate your Account through the EON App. Just download the app and in a few steps, you’ll be using EON to manage your money like a whiz.
- No minimum balance required. No unnecessary fees. No penalties. Get full use of your money at all times. EON is all about what suits you best. Level up your EON Account anytime through the EON app!
- Moving money from PayPal to EON is a breeze! When linking your EON to your PayPal account, selectUnion Bank of the Philippinesas your bank, enter 010419995 as the bank code and your EON Account number. PayPal may charge a minimal fee but don’t worry, EON won’t charge you anything on top of that!
- You can also cash in at any 7-Eleven branch. You don’t need to take a trip to the bank to add funds to your EON Account. Head to a nearby convenience store and you’re as good as done, like buying a snack. There’s a minimal fee of PhP 10 for every PhP 500 you cash in —still cheaper than making a trip to the bank!
- Forget your Password Often? With EON, you take a selfie to log in. Or you can use TouchID. Either way, forgetting your password will never be a problem!
- Don’t Want to Be a Victim of Fraud? As an extra measure, you can lock your card with the EON app or through the EON website. Talk about peace of mind!
- Change your PIN whenever you Want. You can also use the EON app or log in to the EON website to change your PIN. Looking for an ATM just to do that issuch a waste of time.
- No WiFi? No problem! EON has you covered. You can access the EON app using mobile data on any network for FREE (except when on roaming).
- If you lost your card it shouldn’t be so troublesome, just buy a new EON Starter Kit and link this to your account. Because nobody has time for a long replacement process.
- Move money to another EON Account, another UnionBank Account, or an account in another bank. You can even schedule your transfers!
- Pay bills through the EON App. Never miss a payment! No matter where you may be, you can pay your bills in seconds.
- Buy stuff! From prepaid credits, airtime load, or credits for your favourite games, EON has you covered.
5,788 total views, 5 views today