Transcend announced the release of a new series of USB Type-C portable SSDs: ESD230C, ESD240C, and ESD250C equipped with USB Type-C or USB Type-A interfaces, and are fast, light, and portable. Featuring impressive storage capacity, each model sports a different kind of elegance, meaning users can choose the one that fits their own fashion sense.
- The all-new ESD230C, ESD240C, and ESD250C SSDs are equipped with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 compatible interface with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), providing transfer speeds of up to 520MB/s, meaning that even 4K resolution videos transfer in an instant.
- ESD230C is the size of a credit card, is discreet and ultra-light. Its black case is scratch-resistant, fingerprint-proof, and suggests refined taste.
- The ESD240C, in a brushed aluminum housing aims at elegance. Coming in at just 7.5mm in height, it is durable and eminently portable.
- The ESD250C comes in understated space-gray aluminum, radiating reliability. An easy carry, this SSD is both stylish and functional.
- ESD230C SSD provides superior data protection by supporting hardware-based AES-256 encryption.
- The ESD240C is shock and drop resistant.
- The ESD230C and ESD250C come in up to 960GB capacities, while the ESD240C tops out at 480GB.
Exclusive Transcend Elite software
Transcend Elite is an advanced software package compatible with macOS, Windows OS, and Android systems that helps users manage data. A free download from Transcend’s official website, Transcend Elite features backup and restore, data encryption, and cloud backup functions.
Transcend ESD230C and ESD250C portable SSDs come in 240GB, 480GB, and 960GB capacities; the ESD240C comes in 240GB and 480GB capacities. All models are covered by Transcend’s Three-year Limited Warranty, and include a USB Type-C cable as well as a USB Type-C to Type-A cable.
2,545 total views, 2 views today