Philippine Independence day will be commence on June 12 commemorating our country’s liberty from the Spanish colonization or otherwise known as the Spanish Golden Age.
To further rekindle our national spirit and pay homage for this important celebration here’s our very own top six favorite Original Filipino Music (OPM) patriotic songs you can listen to paired along with JBL’s best range of headphones, earphones and earbuds that are now available at Shopee.
1. “Noypi” by Bamboo
This song was included in Bamboo’s debut album, As The Music Plays it was first released in February 2004. The album received numerous award along with a double platinum and Pinoy always love to sing, scream the lyric part which has its unyielding declaration of “Hoy! Pinoy Ako!”
JBL TUNE 600BTNC Wireless On Ear Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Active noise-cancelling wireless on-ear headphones.
- 32mm JBL drivers that helps deliver JBL Pure Bass sound.
- 12-hour battery life with BT+NC on and quickly recharge it in 2 hours.
- Buttons on the ear cups that allow for easy hands-free management of calls and music.
2. “Pinoy Ako” by Orange and Lemons
Another famous song by Filipino pop rock band Orange and Lemons released 2005 under the album Strike Whilst the Iron is Hot. It became more popular as it was chosen as the official theme song for the reality game show Pinoy Big Brother since 2005.
JBL Tune 205BT Wireless In Ear Headphones
- JBL Pure Bass sound
- Wireless earbud headphones with JBL Pure Bass Sound.
- 6-hour battery life and full recharge in 2 hours.
- Soft, ergonomically shaped earbuds.
- Single-button remote to control music playback and answer calls.
3. “Mga Kababayan” by Francis Magalona.
In 1990, the legendary Pinoy hip-hop artist Francis M released his Filipino rap album Yo!. Mga Kababayan was an instant Pinoy rap hit during the 90s that helped promote culture and sparks hope of the Filipino.
JBL E55 BT Wireless Over Ear Headphones
- JBL Signature Sound delivered by powerful 50mm drivers.
- Up to 20-hour battery life with 2-hour recharge time.
- Comfort-fit fabric headband.
- Ear cup controls offer convenient management of music and calls.
- One-button universal remote with microphone
4. “Kapayapaan” by Tropical Depression
Popular Filipino reggae band Tropical Depression established a place to popularized reggae music during the 90’s. The band was also known to incorporate Philippine indigenous instruments into their song. The word Kapayapaan means peace, listening to this four-beat rhythm song sets the tone and mood with an upbeat relaxing vibe.
JBL LIVE 100 In Ear Headphones
- JBL Signature Sound with large 8mm drivers.
- Hands-free calls with voice assistant
- Tangle-free fabric cable makes the headphones easy to carry and use.
- Carry case for easy transport and safe storage.
- Premium aluminum housing
5. “Isang Bandila” by Rivermaya
Filipino alternative rock band Rivermaya released the song on its 8th studio album Isang Ugat, Isang Dugo. It was also the last album of the band’s lead vocalist and song writer Rico Blanco. The song became the official theme song of Bandila, a Philippine late night news and current affairs program broadcast by ABS-CBN.
JBL Reflect Flow True Wireless Headphone
- Truly Wireless
- Hands-free stereo calls with easy access to your voice assistant
- Ambient Aware and TalkThru
- 30 Hours Battery Life + Speed Charge
- JBL Signature Sound Ergonomic Fit
6. “Ang Himig Natin” by Juan Dela Cruz
Formed in 1968, Juan Dela Cruz band was known as one of the pioneers of Pinoy rock and premier rock band in the country. The song was an anthem during Manila’s post-hippie culture and found its way to underground radio network that commercialized became as a spark for introducing the Pinoy rock era.
JBL TUNE 120 Truly Wireless In Ear Headphones
- JBL Pure Bass Sound equipped with 5.8mm driver.
- Wireless lifestyle while on the go.
- Affordable stylish design
- 4-hours playback for Earbuds + 12-hours for charging case.
- Intuitive control for stereo hands-free calls and conveniently placed buttons on the earphones.
Wherever you are amid the ongoing pandemic, there’s no stopping us from celebrating our freedom of expression and appreciating our very own OPM music together with the best quality audio products from JBL.
For more product information or shop JBL products, simply visit https://shopee.ph/jblphilippines.
If you’re looking for amazing deals, please visit http://www.shopee.ph/ or download the Shopee app for free on Apple App Store or Google Play Store to learn more.
11,003 total views, 22 views today