Sony has introduced another exciting model for their popular Cyber-shot RX100 series of compact cameras, the RX100 VI (model DSC-RX100M6).
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar T* 24-200mm F2.8 – F4.5 lens
- 20.1 MP 1.0-type stacked Exmor RS™ CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip and an upgraded BIONZ X™ image processing system with a front-end LSI.
- 315-point phase-detection AF points on the sensor that can acquire focus in as little as 0.03 seconds.
- It can also shoot at up to 24 fps at full resolution with continuous AF/AE tracking and produces beautiful 4K video with full pixel readout and no pixel binning.
- Built-in Optical SteadyShotTM image stabilization that is equivalent to a 4.0-stop faster shutter speed.
- LCD touch focusing and touchpad focus point control for users that would like to drag their fingers to ideal focus points of their choice.
- High-contrast 2.35 million dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder™ with ZEISS® T* Coating, ensuring true-to-life image preview and playback functionality.
- The EVF itself retracts in and out of the camera body based on user preference and can be activated instantly by a single One-push Access button.
- Touch shutter that can be activated by tapping the back-LCD screen, a zoom lever with customizable zoom speeds and an LCD that can be rotated 180 degrees upward or 90 degrees downward for a variety of shooting angles for the creator.
- The camera is also Wi-Fi®, NFC™ and Bluetooth® compatible.
Availability and Pricing
The new Sony Cyber-shot RX100 VI compact camera priced at Php 69,999 will be available in all Sony centres and authorized Sony dealers on August 4, 2018.
Sony Philippines is pleased to announce the Pre-Order promotion for the DSC-RX100M6.The promo will kick-off on July 14, 2018 until August 3, 2018 which will be available in all participating Sony centres and authorized retailers. Customers that will avail the promo gets a chance to receive one (1) free unit of the ACC-TRDCX Battery Kit for every pre-order purchase of the DSC-RX100M6 the Battery Kit can be claimed on August 4, 2018 onwards. Buyers who will pre-order a unit of DSC-RX100M6 are required to pay a down-payment amounting to PHP 4,000 to qualify.
2,399 total views, 2 views today