Sony unveiled its new 4K Handycam the FDR-AX43, featuring an acclaimed in-built gimbal mechanism the Balanced Optical SteadyShot™ technology as it captures smooth, natural and high-quality video footage. It has been developed for content creators and vloggers who want their footage to demonstrate a refined quality that will stand the test of time.
The FDR-AX43 implements some of Sony’s most advanced imaging technologies including:
- Balanced Optical SteadyShot with a unique in-built-gimbal mechanism for smooth footage while walking, running or at full zoom
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T zoom lens with wide angle of 26.8mm
- 20x optical zoom and Clear Image Zoom of 30x for 4K / 40x for HD
- 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS image sensor and BIONZ X image processing engine delivering excellent image quality, even in low-light conditions
- High-bitrate shooting (100Mbps for XAVC S 4K, 50Mbps for XAVC S HD)
- Fast Intelligent AF for quick and precise subject capture
- Microphone structure with three mic capsules sound gathering for advanced sound quality
- Flip-screen for selfie shooting
- Long battery life (Up to 235 mins continuous recording time with the supplied battery) and power supply from AC adaptor
- New Highlight Movie Maker which creates short movies in-camera in 4K or HD resolution without any need for post-production editing. Easily share MP4 movies on social media sites via smartphone.
Pricing and availability of the FDR-AX43 will be announced soon, but on its official website it is priced at $849.99. For full product details, please visit: https://www.sony-asia.com/electronics/handycam-camcorders/fdr-ax43
3,592 total views, 2 views today