They say that the number seven is mostly associated with good luck. Others consider it to be a special number but for Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. it’s definitely a very significant number as it continues to drive the smartphone market with the release of the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note7.
The Galaxy Note7 is building on the company’s category-defining leadership with innovative features that set a new standard for large-screen devices. It strikes a balance between work and play, enabling people to achieve, accomplish and do more than what they thought possible on a smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 features:
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Processor: Octa core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad), 64 bit, 14 nm process
- Curved 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 – 518ppi) QHD Super AMOLED screen
- Camera: (Rear) Dual Pixel 12MP OIS (F1.7), (Front) 5MP (F1.7)
- Memory: 4GB RAM (LPDDR4), 64GB (UFS 2.0)
- Game Pack, available through Google Play, including top game titles, an easier redemption process and new user benefits.
- Paired with the new Gear VR powered by Oculus, users can experience premium virtual reality almost anywhere.
- New high-resolution (3840×1920) Gear 360 camera, to capture, edit and share 360-degree images videos on the go. Can be shared via platforms including YouTube 360 and Facebook, and can be relived with the Gear VR.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- With the curved screen it lets the Galaxy Note7 add the powerful Edge Panel for one-tap user access to applications, news and functions.
- Dual-pixel sensor technology, wide aperture and fast auto focus, work together to create sharp and beautiful photos even in low-light environments.
- 64GB of internal memory, expandable storage and microSD support up to 256GB.
- Equipped with a 3,500mAh battery, easy Power Management UX through Smart Manager, and charges quickly using the new USB-C port.
- Recharge the Galaxy Note7 wherever wireless charging is available.
- Top-of-the-line security that combines Samsung Knox with biometric authentication including a new iris scanning feature.
- Secure Folder is a separated folder that adds an extra layer of authentication to keep private and personal information safe.
- Users can monitor their fitness activities on the Gear Fit2 or Gear IconX and track their data through S Health 5.0.
- The Smart Switch feature has been enhanced further with Samsung Cloud, which supports a seamless device experience by providing continuous backup and easy transfer of content including data, apps, settings and layouts between devices. Galaxy Note7 users will be able to use up to 15GB of free space to store and restore information.
Galaxy Note7 S Pen: Quickly and Easily Bring Ideas to Life
The enhanced Galaxy Note7 S Pen is more than just a writing tool – it is the gateway to getting more done efficiently and accurately. Users can bring ideas to life the moment inspiration strikes without unlocking the screen by using Screen off memo and simply pinning the memo to the Always On Display. The S Pen also gives users the ability to easily create and share GIF animations with Smart Select. In addition, the new Air Command functions, including Magnify and Translate, enable users to zoom in on the screen or convert languages with a simple hover of the S Pen. It is even easier to access the best of the S Pen’s creative abilities with Samsung Notes, a new unified app allowing users to jot down handwritten notes, draw, or edit memos from one location.
The new S Pen writes with ease and precision. The smaller 0.7mm tip and improved pressure sensitivity provides a real pen-like experience. With the peace of mind that IP68 water resistant provides, the Galaxy Note7 S Pen lets users jot down their thoughts without interruption, even when the screen gets wet.
New Accessories for the Galaxy Note 7
These new line of accessories will be available to complement the Galaxy Note7, including the new S View Standing Cover, a light and portable cover that can be used to prop the device at a 60-degree angle for easy viewing of content, as well as an IP68 water resistant Backpack for on-the-go charging.
The Galaxy Note7 will be available starting on August 20, and will be offered in Gold Platinum and Black Onyx. For additional product information, please visit www.samsungmobilepress.com, http://news.samsung.com/galaxy or www.samsung.com/galaxy.
6,806 total views, 5 views today