Mobile devices and accessories now play an essential role in helping Filipinos stay in touch and give ways to work and play. As people face extraordinary challenges, life demands a new kind of device that will empower them in this Next Normal. Samsung addresses this by introducing the Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra, which are now available in stores and through Samsung’s online store and partner merchants.
The Galaxy Note20 is priced at PHP 53,990 for the LTE version and PHP 58,990 for the 5G variant, available through Globe and Smart. Customers can purchase the device in Mystic Bronze, Mystic Green, or Mystic Gray. On the other hand, the Galaxy Note20 Ultra retails at PHP 67,990 for the LTE version and PHP 72,990 for the 5G variant through Globe and Smart. It is available in Mystic Bronze and Mystic Black.
- Galaxy Note20 Series features the Lifelike S Pen the ultimate writing experience as it gives the feel of a real pen and possesses gesture controls the device is known for. The air actions can now be used on more applications.
- Samsung Notes allows users to capture, edit, and share their ideas across their phone, tablet, or Windows 10 PC. Users can import their notes into PDF format and write comments on it. Multitaskers can also benefit from the Audio Bookmark which allows them to record audio and take notes simultaneously.
- Experience console-level gaming powered with Game Booster with an enhanced NPU that automatically adjusts phone settings for peak gaming experience. The Galaxy Note20 Ultra has a responsive 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED 2.0 display that makes users feel like they are part of the action.
- The Galaxy Note20 Ultra is equipped with a 108MP Wide-angle camera, 12MP Ultra Wide camera, 12MP Telephoto camera, and the new Laser AF Sensor for more accurate focusing. It can zoom for up to 50x. Meanwhile, the Galaxy Note20 has a 64MP Telephoto camera, 12MP Ultra Wide camera, and 12MP Wide-angle camera. With the Space Zoom feature, the device can zoom up to 30x.
- Samsung DeX offers a new way to wirelessly set up a second screen that expands what they can do on an even bigger display just connect to a monitor or TV to watch videos while accessing the Gallery app from their phone.
Customers can enjoy a variety of promos, through Samsung’s Opening weekend, those who purchase a Galaxy Note20 or Note20 Ultra from August 21 to 23, 2020 in Metro Manila and Luzon, and September 4 to 6, 2020 in Visayas and Mindanao, are entitled to Php 2,000 off on any Samsung Mobile product in the store and another Php 2,000 off on Samsung Care+ in participating stores.
Other offers include flexible payment terms with 0% interest for up to 24mos from participating banks, an outright cashback of PHP 4,000 when they use their credit card for straight payments, a free first-month installment for PNB credit card users, or the “Trade in, Save up” program that allows customers to trade in their old premium smartphones and get additional discounts, which is available in participating stores only.
Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy Watch3
The Galaxy Buds Live sports the newest shape of true wireless earbuds. With a design that is a first-of-its-kind, it lets users tune in to every moment while elevating style.
Listen to sound with less fatigue as the new buds feature an ergonomic, tipless design that mimics the shape of an ear for all-day comfort. With Active Noise Cancellation and sound by AKG, the Galaxy Buds Live lets users tune in to immersive sound while keeping the background noise out. It also comes with a long-lasting battery life which allows for 6 hours of playback and up to 21 hours with the charging case so users can stay powered to work and play.
Meanwhile, the new Galaxy Watch3 lets the busy and health-conscious manage their life with state-of-the-art health technology and smartphone-level productivity in style. It features the popular rotating bezel for seamless app navigation, and a customizable watch face to match the user’s outfit. It even comes with a Running Analysis, Blood Oxygen monitoring feature, and Maximal Oxygen uptake (VO2 max) readings which allow users to get real-time insights after an intense workout or cardio so they can track their progress. Fitness enthusiasts at home can also benefit from the smartwatch as it provides access to over 120 different video workout programs through the Samsung Health App.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live is available starting today for a suggested retail price of PHP 8,990 and comes in Mystic Bronze, Mystic White, and Mystic Black. The Galaxy Watch3 is available in 41mm and 45mm Bluetooth variants for a retail price of PHP 18,990 and PHP 20,990, respectively. The 41mm variant comes in Mystic Bronze and Mystic Silver, while the 45mm variant comes in Mystic Silver and Mystic Black.
Customers are up for exciting promos when they purchase the Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy Watch3. Those who will avail the Galaxy Buds Live can enjoy 0% interest for up to 6 months. On the other hand, those who will purchase the Galaxy Watch3 are entitled to 0% interest for up to 24 months of installment using their credit cards from participating banks.
Visit samsung.com/ph for more info.
749 total views, 3 views today