In any company under the HR Department, payroll errors are another usual common HR issues. Whenever payroll information is keyed manually into the system there is always a room for human error. These errors can be reverse or correct the problem in an instant but these can decrease employee morale or even relationship with the HR department.
One of the country’s leading providers of intelligent technological business solutions Salarium is now offering its latest version of its payroll processing software starting this September 2019. The official launch was held last August 29 with key executive officers from Salarium namely Marc de Juan, Salarium Head of Fintech Operations, Judah Hirsch, Salarium Founder and CEO and Arianne Gonzaga, Salarium Support Manager.
The new payroll software is already on its version 3.0 modular setup it is locally made by Filipino software engineers. The Salarium targets numerous small to medium enterprises (SMEs) plus the new updates is a complete overhaul that will bring a new level of enterprise-grade payroll to address the requirements of bigger businesses in the Philippines.
Salarium wants to alleviate the administrative burden brought on by repetitive tasks so that people can focus their attention on developing skills that maximize their potential. The new update further decreases the administrative burden on human resources in the Philippines, allowing HR to focus on cultivating manpower and have a higher impact on company productivity.
Features of the Salarium Version 3.0
- Salarium now offers each service as an individual module so that large businesses need not be concerned about the difficulty of integrating the software. They can choose the specific solutions that meet their needs. Either you want time attendance, payroll system, government forms etc.
- Salarium’s new modules introduce independent scalability. Since services are assigned specific teams to develop them individually, deployment is much quicker, and improvements are made with greater attention to detail.
- It is mobile-friendly and easy to use.
- Salarium makes a seamless user experience into a powerful and highly customizable asset that guarantees a scalable management system, versatile timekeeping, sophisticated payroll disbursement and convenient handling of government reports from SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig even lending partners.
- Redesigned its user interface to make it easier to access and navigate for both administrators and employees.
- More control over security and data privacy with the state-of-the-art approach that not only covers monitoring user activity and setting advanced permission controls, it also provides an extra measure of security that is inherent to its new structure.
- Continuous and specialized 24/7 customer support is one of Salarium’s competitive edges. Clients can reach Salarium at any time, through various channels and with any query so that any potential disruption of service is avoided.
“We wanted to provide large Philippine enterprises with a highly customizable payroll solution that is ideal for solutions integrators. Company’s needs vary on a case-to-case basis, so we decided to shift to a modular microservices-based architecture. This makes Salarium ideal for integrating into an existing structure or system, and it allows us to create highly customizable technological solutions for our clients,” said Salarium founder and Chief Executive Officer Judah Hirsch.
Salarium offers PHP50.00 for the complete payroll, but will charge you for PHP25.00 per disbursement the PHP50.00 is assuming two payroll runs in a month. There is a one time set-up fee which depends on the solution you need. For the disbursement of payroll payments they offer SALPay that partners with Unionbank’s EON to provide a more refined digital finance system. The Unionbank EON card will be charged seperately and processing it will take around 3-5 days. And if the company will choose the SALPay as their payroll payment they will offer a 20% off on the disbursement fee.
To know more about the software visit: https://www.salarium.com
3,774 total views, 2 views today