Madrid, Spain — realme leads the transition to faster connectivity with the official launch of its first 5G flagship smartphone, the “5G Speed Flagship” realme X50 Pro 5G during its livestream product launch event in Madrid, Spain.
realme X50 Pro 5G is among the first to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G processor, supporting Dual-Mode 5G network.
As realme’s first 5G flagship smartphone, realme X50 Pro 5G supports the two kinds of 5G networks namely SA (Standalone Access) and NSA (Non-standalone Access) including world’s mainstream 5G frequency bands n1, n3, n41, n78, and n79. A wider coverage of network integration allows users to easily access ultra-fast connectivity worldwide.
For a better 5G experience, realme X50 Pro 5G features a unique Smart 5G technology that supports smart switch from 4G to 5G based on the signal environment. This feature can do network strategy properly that allocates bandwidth and battery optimization to effectively reduce power consumption by 30 percent. It also supports the sixth generation of Wi-Fi that remarkably improves the quality of internet connection.
The realme X50 pro 5G will be available in stores by April in Spain starting with a price offering of 599 euros (8GB+128GB) with two additional variants 669 euros (8GB+256GB) and 749 euros (12GB+256).
Summary of the Realme X50 Pro 5G Features:
- Powering the device is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G processor paired with Adreno 650 GPU and LPDDR5 DRAM offering an overall boost in speed performance while efficiently reducing power consumption.
- Comes with 5D Stereoscopic Ice Cooling Pro technology composed of heat dissipation materials to stabilize its best performance even with longer usage.
- Brand-new 65W SuperDart Flash Charge technology for its 4200mAh dual-cell battery.
- It is also packed with five-core chip that ensures extensive battery protection
- Compatible with both 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge and 18W QC / PD fast charging in USB Type-C port.
- Ultra large 6.44-inch Samsung Super AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and 92% screen-to-body ratio.
- Built with 90Hz refresh rate display that increases frame rate by 50% compared to ordinary smartphone displays.
- 64MP Hawk Eye AI quad-camera, features 64MP ultra-wide-angle quad camera on the rear and dual camera on the front, with a variety of upgraded stylish functions such as HDR and Nightscape modes. Content creators can also make use of its 4K resolution video, UIS and UIS Max ultra-video stabilization.
- Rear camera: 12MP Tele camera, 8MP Ultra Wide-angle & macro camera, 2MP B&W Portrait Camera
- New realme UI based on Android 10.
- Available in Moss Green and Rust Red color variants.
511 total views, 3 views today