Fastest-growing smartphone brand realme joins the 5G sphere with the launch of its first 5G-powered smartphone in China, the realme X50. With this development, realme hopes to bring 5G connectivity more accessible toa broader audience.
The realme X50, which boasts a contemporary design, reliable performance and an affordable price tag, ushers in a new era of realme smartphones designed to meet the youth’s demand for 5G connectivity.
5G flagship smartphone for the youth is equipped with the following features:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, the first 5G-integrated chipset of Qualcomm.
- 4,200mAh battery 30W VOOC flash charging technology.
- Supports full-function NFC and dual-frequency GPS.
- Dual super-linear loudspeakers with Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res.
- 64MP main camera, a 12MP 2x telephoto lens guaranteeing 5x optical zoom and 20x hybrid zoom, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens of 119-degree and a 2MP ultra-macro lens.
- The front cameras feature a 16MP f/2.0 wide primary lens and an 8MP 105-degree ultra-wide-angle lens.
- For video recording, the phone packs UIS Max Mode, live bokeh capability, ultra-wide-angle framing and 960fps slow motion.
- first realme smartphone to feature the brand-new realme UI design.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and a 6.57-inch hole-punch LCD display with 90.48 percent screen-to-body ratio and a120Hz refresh rate.
- Sunlight Display Technology but the Dark Mode as well.
- Power button integrates a fingerprint sensor.
- in two colors: Glacier Silver and Polar Blue.
Realme X50 Master Edition with real design
Realme partnered with industrial design master Naoto Fukasawa and introduced the realme X50 Master Edition. The Master Edition comes in two options, namely, Point and Line.
With its regular alignment and glass indium plating giving off a futuristic vibe, the realme X50 Master Edition is set to lead contemporary smartphone designs.
Popularizing 5G among25M+ users globally
Realme claimed the 7th spot among the top smartphone brands in Q3 2019 in terms of shipments, making it the fastest-growing smartphone brand in the world. As of December 2019, realme has entered 22 markets and has gained more than 25 million users. In terms of operations, realme has reached six strategic markets – China, India, other parts of South Asia, Europe, Middleand East Africa, the Commonwealth of the Independence and Latin America. The global success of realme can be attributed to its focus on localization efforts andan extensive understanding of local market needs and demands. Realme expects to gain 100 percent global growth in 2020.
Realme will keep the spirit of “Dare to Leap” in the 5G era and will continue to introduce impressive smartphones for the young generation. This 2020, realme will be disrupting the market anew by introducing more 5G devices in multiple price segments.
Realme is working closely with local network operators, internet companies and app developers to boost the development of 5G and expand the market. This supports all other initiatives by both the private and public sectors in terms of 5G rollout and to provide Filipinos, who top the list of internet users in the world with 72 million mobile social media users, including26.59 million mobile phone subscribers, with better network service and connectivity.
1,032 total views, 3 views today