Realme Philippines officially unveiled the realme 6i last May 13 thru a livestream hosted on its official Facebook page. The latest smartphone is designed by industrial design master Naoto Fukasawa, the same genius behind the design of the realme X series Master Edition.
The realme 6i is available in two storage variants starting with its 3GB RAM + 64GB storage for PHP7,990 and the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage at PHP9,990. Available in two trendy colors inspired by nature: White Milk and Green Tea. On May 15 and 20, customers will be enjoying a price cut of PHP500 on both variants during Lazada’s Flash Sale, which starts at 12:00mn on both dates.
Get ready top unleash the power of the realme 6i with these notable features:
- First smartphone to run with a powerful MediaTek Helio G80 processor.
- The processor is supported by an octa-core CPU that has a frequency of up to 2GHz.
- 5-inch mini-drop screen for a wider and clearer display.
- Equipped by a Mali G52 1000MHz GPU offering a 25 percent increase in performance.
- Quad-camera setup of 8MP ultra wide-angle lens (119° field of view), 2MP portrait lens (new color filter system), 2MP ultra-macro lens and 48MP (f/18) main camera.
- The 16MP ultra-clear front camera (f2.0) of the realme 6i uses a Quad Bayer intelligent pixel 4-in-1 technology.
- 1080p video recording at 30fps.
- 5,000mAh large-capacity battery enjoy long hours of gaming, entertainment and video streaming.
- 18W Quick Charge and a 9V/2A charging kit ensure fast-charging.
- realme UI based on Android 10 for an enhanced and seamless Android experience.
- Triple-card slot to support dual-nano SIMs and a Micro SD card of up to 256GB memory.
- 27-second ultra-fast fingerprint unlock and facial recognition.
- Eye Care feature reduces radiation and eye strain by automatically adjusting the screen color temperature to reduce blue light.
- The back design has been polished hundreds of times and underwent a unique spray coating process to achieve a matte visual and delicate finish.