realme Philippines officially unveiled their latest addition the realme 3 Pro held last May 17 at the Maybank Performing Arts in BGC, Taguig. Leading the event are realme Philippines key executives Marketing Lead Eason De Guzman, realme Philippines CEO Neil Zhou, realme Philippines COO Jacky Chen and realme Philippines Marketing Director Austine Huang as they showcased their latest midrange champion. The event also witnessed a Mobile Legends tournament that was held after the reveal of the realme 3 Pro, making it the first smartphone launch in the Philippines that hosted a mobile gaming tournament.
Ready to lead in the midrange smartphone segment it is packed with outstanding smartphone features as the #RealGamingPro is a champion designed to elevate the midrange experience. Here are some of the features:
- 3-inch water drop screen top and 1.55-meter-wide bezel.
- Two available storage and memory: 4GB+64GB / 6GB+128GB.
- Latest graphics Adreno 616 GPU.
- 10nm process-built Snapdragon 710 AEI processor (2.22GHz).
- Optional storage and memory: 4GB RAM+64GB storage and 6GB RAM+128GB storage.
- Inspired aesthetic design combines a good mix of racing elements and Le Mans track with an irregular S-shaped pattern and unique rhythm as its back cover design.
- 4045mAh large-capacity battery.
- Brand-new VOOC 3.0 technology with a 20W (5V4A) charging power.
- Charges the phone to 50 percent in just 30 minutes and 100 percent in 80 minutes.
- Video capture up to Ultra HD 4K and accelerated electronic image stabilization.
- Dewdrop design that aligns the front camera and light and distance sensors.
- 16MP+5MP rear dual cameras supported by Sony IMX 519 image sensors.
- 25MP front facing camera.
- Recognize 16 independent scenes and 100 scene combinations.
- 960fps/720P slow-motion video capability for capturing all those wonderful moments.
- The two unique features upgraded: the Chroma Boost AI technology to identify and optimize scenes and reveal richer details and highlights and shadows. While the Super Nightscape mode provides definite exposure in extremely dim lighting and keeps noise under control.
- Ultra HD mode that produces high-quality photos
We took some sample photos to check the quality of the device, click on the image to enlarge:
Pricing and availability
The realme 3 Pro is available in three color variants, namely Nitro Blue, Lightning Purple, and Carbon Gray. It is priced at Php12,990 (4GB+64GB) and Php14,990 (6GB+128GB) storage variants. It will be available exclusively in all realme kiosks and partner stores nationwide such as MemoXpress, PC Express and Fonestyle.
Pre-ordered realme 3 Pro smartphones can be redeemed beginning May 25. Realme fans can be the first ones to get their own realme 3 Pro through Home Credit’s 6-month installment with 0% interest.
As an added treat, realme gives Ranked Mobile Legends Players a score of diamonds when they purchase a realme 3 Pro anytime from May 25 to May 26. Grand master rank players get 100 free diamonds, epic rank players get 300 free diamonds, legend rank players get 500 free diamonds and mythic rank players get 1,000 free diamonds.
During the event the company also announces its new entry level smartphone the realme C2.