Panasonic’s picture quality has been taken to new levels across the 2018 4K UHD TV range thanks to their 4K Pro HDR technology with next-generation Hollywood Cinema Experience (HCX) 4K processor and 4K Hexa Chroma Drive Pro that empower to reproduce the colour of real life. From their flagship model OLED, down to their HD LED range that are equipped with Panasonic’s original colour processing technology— the new Hexa Chroma Drive is sure to deliver the best picture quality possible.
Panasonic OLED TV: The Choice of Hollywood
Panasonic has unveiled its next generation of OLED televisions as the centerpiece of its impressive 2018 TV line-up. The FZ1000 in 65-inch panel and FZ950 OLED Series available in 55-inch panel, features the latest enhancements to Panasonic’s proprietary Hollywood Cinema Experience (HCX) 4K processor, delivering the most accurate and compelling picture quality, as Hollywood filmmakers intended.
Key capabilities of the Panasonic Television 2018 models: the FZ1000 and FZ950.
- Features the most powerful generation of Panasonic’s 4K Pro HDR technology with the newest OLED panel and the advanced HCX 4K processor.
- Absolute Black Filter to provide the purest, most accurate black levels by absorbing ambient light in order to eliminate reflections – especially beneficial in brightly lit rooms.
- The new TVs are also THX and Ultra HD Premium certified – further proof of their exceptional quality.
- FZ1000 OLED Series boasts an upgraded Dynamic Blade Speaker, it boasts a 40 percent volume increase, with no less than eight multiple speaker units – four larger woofers, four squawkers and two tweeters, plus a quad passive radiator to boost bass.
- Design aesthetics have also been enhanced, with the sound blade able to be wall mounted completely flush with the TV.
Panasonic is also launching an impressive range of 4K UHD LED LCD TVs; FX700 Series in 65-inch and 55-inch screen sizes, and the FX600 Series in 49-inch and 43-inch screen sizes.
- From the FX700 Series upwards, Panasonic will offer compatibility with open platform HDR10+ dynamic metadata technology – set to provide superior colour, contrast and highlights on a scene-by-scene basis, ushering Filipino movie enthusiasts into a new era of home entertainment.
- Dynamic Scene Optimiser uses picture analysis to mimic dynamic metadata when playing an HDR10 source. The TV detects brightness and optimises the way each scene appears, to yield more accurate results, rather than relying on the ‘one size fits all’ metadata provided by material mastered in the industry standard HDR10 format.
- Auto HDR Brightness Enhancer ensures the best viewing experience by adjusting HDR content manually or automatically. Consumers can adjust the HDR brightness manually, using 15 different setting levels.
All 2018 smart TVs have been upgraded to the new My Home Screen 3.0 operating system for hassle-free viewing and content access. This highly customizable OS allows even faster access to users’ favorite apps such as Netflix and YouTube.
Drop by any Robinsons, Ansons, Abensons, EMCOR, K Servico and Du Ek Sam outlets to find out more, and see for yourself the newest 4K Ultra HD TV from Panasonic.
Follow us @PanasonicPhilippines, #PanasonicPH and #ColourRediscovered for more updates.
3,730 total views, 2 views today