OPPO Philippines unveiled their latest midrange smartphone another addition to the F7 family, the OPPO F7 Youth. Now available for pre-order starting May 28, the F7 Youth is a more affordable option to consumers who prefer to experience the latest smartphone features at an affordable price of Php13,990.
- Helio P60 Octa-Core processor that is 80% faster than current smartphones in its price range.
- 4GB RAM and built-in 64GB of storage (expandable up to 256GB).
- A.I. Beauty Technology 2.0.
- Rear camera is equipped with 13 megapixels and A.I. Scene Recognition which processes 16 different scenarios being shot in real time, and works to capture the ideal balance of brightness, exposure, color, and contrast.
- Slim and stylish.
- Available in two stunning colors of Solar Red and the special Diamond Black.
- 6.0-inch FHD+ screen
- Improved navigation shortcuts to operate each app more quickly and conveniently.
- Speedy facial unlock function.
- 3,410mAh battery with smart A.I. battery management system that ensures 15 hours of continuous usage for a whole day of charge.
Retailing for only PHP 13,990.00, the OPPO F7 Youth will be accepting pre-orders in all OPPO authorized stores nationwide from May 28 until June 1, 2018. Customers who avail of the pre-order will be entitled to a free Olike Magic Music Lamp bluetooth speaker. Additionally, the OPPO F7 Youth can also be availed via Home Credit in 6 months 0% interest, or via 6 months 0% interest credit card installment.
For more information on OPPO’s exciting products and activities, like OPPO Philippines’ official Facebook page (link) and follow @OPPOPhilippines on Twitter and Instagram.