As the education landscape evolves and adapts to the current health situation, parents and students alike are looking for tools capable of supporting virtual and distance learning with the new school year expected to open on August 24. realme Philippines, the lifestyle partner of the youth, addresses this need with a new tech study buddy that can help young Filipino learners in adopting distance learning, the #EntryLevelUp realme C11.
Smartphones are one of today’s widely used tools for learning. According to experts, for a smartphone to be a reliable tool for virtual education, it must have at least a 2.2GHz octa-core processor with 2GB memory, 6 inches screen, 32GB storage, a front and rear cameras, an Android 8.1 operating system, and WiFi and Bluetooth support.
Notable features of the realme C11:
- First smartphone globally to pack a MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core 12nm processor that clocks up to 2.3GHz.
- Runs on realme UI, based on Adroid 10.
- Equipped with a 5,000mAh battery and special OTG reverse charge feature for better power usage.
- The powerful battery offers up to seven days of music, 21 hours of movies and 12 hours of gaming for an even longer entertainment time.
- 13MP + 2MP AI dual cameras with high-resolution images and videos.
- 5MP front camera integrates AI beauty algorithm for share-ready selfies and groufies.
- Super Nightscape Mode for brighter and clearer photos.
- 5-inch 20:9 IPS LCD screen, ideal for class streaming and reading online notes as well in virtual conferences and schoolwork.
Pricing and Availability
The realme C11 is priced at Php4,990 and will be initially launched exclusively on Shopee starting 6PM on July 23. It sports a young and minimalist aesthetic and is available in two colorways: Mint Green and Pepper Gray. It comes with 2GB RAM + 32GB storage.
Fans can get up to 8 percent off using Shopee’s voucher code GADGETZONE8. The voucher is valid from July 23 to August 8.
The realme C11 will be available nationwide starting July 24, 2020 at realme stores, kiosks, partner dealers nationwide and Home Credit.
More surprises are in store for realme fans. Get realme updates through its website https://www.realme.com/ph/. Fans are also encouraged to follow the realme Philippines official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts for other exciting promos and announcements.
2,570 total views, 6 views today