Get ready to be hacked! As one of the hottest and most talked about shows of the year is now in the Philippines exclusively offered by iflix.
iflix, Southeast Asia’s leading Internet TV service, offering subscribers unlimited access to tens of thousands of hours of entertainment, is pleased to introduce critically acclaimed cyber-thriller Mr. Robot to its extensive library of award winning, top film and television content. From September 24 2015, iflix subscribers will be able to binge on all 10-episodes of the first season, which will be available for the first time in Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines exclusively on iflix.
Mr. Robot is a thriller drama series that follows Elliot (Rami Malek), a young computer programmer, who works as a cyber-security engineer by day and as a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot finds himself at a crossroad when the mysterious leader of an underground hacker group (Christian Slater) recruits him to destroy the firm he is paid to protect. Compelled by his personal beliefs, Elliot struggles to resist the chance to take down the multinational CEOs he believes are running (and ruining) the world. This this contemporary and culturally resonant drama also stars Portia Doubleday, Carly Chaikin and Martin Wallström.
Check out what the Hollywood press are saying about Mr. Robot:
- “Stylish, enthralling and buoyed by Malek’s charismatic performance…” “…this was one of the summer’s most exciting smallscreen surprises.” – The Hollywood Reporter, 9/4/15
- “…brilliant first season.” “…so impressive and so adventurous…” – Huffington Post, Maureen Ryan, 9/3/15
- “From the first episode on, Mr. Robot has been one of the summer’s biggest surprises, and possibly on one of the year’s best TV shows.” – Entertainment Weekly, Ray Rahman, 8/21/15
- “…Rami Malek has become that mythical thing in Hollywood: the overnight success.” – Variety, Debra Birnbaum, 9/3/15
- “This first season of Mr. Robot has been a twitchy, enjoyable, paranoia-soaked ride.” – New York Times, Gilbert Cruz, 9/2/15
- “Get ready television junkies, we just found your latest obsession.” – E Online, McKenna Aiello, 6/24/15
Now available in Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines, iflix will continue to roll out its worldclass service to additional key Southeast Asian markets in coming months. With over 300,000 subscribers less than four months since launch, iflix offers consumers the largest library of top U.S., Asian regional, and local TV shows and movies available in the region. Each subscription allows users to access the service on five Internet capable devices including mobiles, tablets, computers, and television sets, for viewing anywhere, anytime. The service is priced at only P129 per month in the Philippines for unlimited access.
For new subscribers, iflix offers a complimentary 30-day trial with full access to iflix’s world-class service, features and content, with no credit card or payment details required. Go to www.iflix.com to register.
1,675 total views, 3 views today