Motorola introduced its mid-range smartphone the Moto M that will flatter the Filipino millenials with its marvelously fine metal casing, stylish design and sleek features without compromising performance and quality.
The Moto M is a powerful smartphone that complements their everyday productivity needs while making them look good, adding oomph to anyone’s personal style.
Leading the presentation of the Moto M launch are Lenovo Executives: Dino Romano, Country Manager and Vincent dela Cruz, Marketing Manager from the Lenovo Mobile Business Group Philippines. Mr. Romano gave some updates with the launching of their two new Moto Concept Stores located in SM North Edsa and SM Megamall. They plan to expand more of Moto Concept stores this 2017. The famous loveteam and Motorola brand ambassador James Reid and Nadine Lustre or popularly known as Jadine will be endorsing the Moto M. While, Mr. Dela Cruz unveil the amazing features of the Moto M to the media.
Features of the Moto M
- Full-metal unibody available in Gold and Dark Gray colors
- Vibrant 5.5” Full HD display (1920×1080 pixels)
- Helio P15 Octa-core processor 2.2 GHz
- Dual Nano Sim
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16MP rear camera
- Pro mode camera feature gives users manual control over the camera settings
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash automatically adjusts for natural-looking skin tones and consistent, vibrant colors
- 8MP selfie camera with beautification mode and assorted filters
- 32GB built-in storage (Supports up to 128GB)
- 4GB memory
- Rear speaker powered by Dolby Atmos
- Whopping 3,050 mAh battery with a 10W rapid charge support
- Ultra-fast fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: UBS-C port and a 3.5mm headset jack
- Water-repellent nano-coating that protects from spills and splashes
The Moto M in fine gold is now available for Php14,999 in Moto stores, select MemoXpress and Silicon Valley outlets and Lazada.com.ph. Buyers can also enjoy a low monthly rate of Php 2,499 and credit card purchases with 0 percent interest for six months through these dealers. The Moto M in gold is now available while the dark gray will be available starting second week of March.
2,303 total views, 3 views today