Last May 16, Iconic brand Marshall launches three new portable speakers with built-in popular Bluetooth speakers that have received a design and technological upgrade. Held at the Saguijo Bar and Café in San Antonio Village, Makati as they unveiled the Marshall Tufton, Killburn II and Stockwell II.
And because music is such an integral part of your life–you have playlists for everything you do! As a traveler, taking your music along with you is a big part of traveling and Marshall portable speaker is the perfect gadgets to bring along with.
- Largest and most powerful portable speaker in the range.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology, connect wireless devices within a range of 30ft.
- 3-way system, producing sound from a tweeter, mid-range driver and subwoofer.
- Additional mid-range driver is located on the rear of the speaker to give the listener a true 360-degree Blumlein Stereo Sound experience.
Kilburn II (Php20,990)
- Multi-directional speaker.
- Can fill sound in a living room or for a big group of people outdoors.
- Weighing only 2.5kg.
- Powered by 36 watts.
- Bluetooth 5.0 aptX technology with range of up to 30 feet.
Stockwell II (Php16,990)
- Compact portable speaker weighing only 1.4kg.
- It packs a solid punch despite its pint-sized frame.
- Blumlein Stereo Sound construction, this speaker provides a multi-directional experience that will immerse you in your music, whether indoors or out.
- Stockwell II Three class D amplifiers power its subwoofer, front and rear facing tweeters for a sound that’s brilliantly powerful and clear.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
For more information, like @digitalwalkerstore on Facebook or follow @digitalwalkerph on Instagram