Logitech unveils two new products to aid companies for its video and conferencing solutions. Introducing the Logitech Swytch a one-cable link that enables your laptop to connect to a room’s AV equipment and run any video meeting or webinar, and the Zone Wired Headset, a USB headset for busy workspaces with premium audio drivers and advanced noise-canceling mic technology.
Connect a laptop to a room system’s AV equipment for use with any video meeting or webinar.
- Deploy video conferencing room solutions from providers like Microsoft or Zoom, while also allowing people to use meeting rooms with other video services.
- Plug into any laptop with a USB 3.0 or higher Type A or Type C port. No dongles, no splitters, no HDMI required.
- Swytch provides 60 watts of power to laptops that charge via USB-C.
- DisplayLink Plug-and-Display technology offers single connection in all for both USB devices and an HDMI display.
- Monitor and manage Swytch, MeetUp, Rally, and other meeting room devices with Logitech Sync.
“Most room solutions are great and have made strides in becoming easier to use, but it’s often difficult to join meetings with any video service you want,” said Mr. Scott Wharton, Vice President and General Manager of Logitech Video Collaboration. “For video to become ubiquitous, joining video calls with different platforms needs to become as easy as making a telephone call. With Swytch, we’re taking it a step beyond ‘making every room a meeting room’ and enabling a native experience in conference rooms that anyone can use and enjoy.”
Logitech Zone Wired
A new USB headset that features premium audio drivers and advanced noise-canceling mic technology.
- Zone Wired is designed with generously-sized 40mm drivers to deliver pure happiness for your ears.
- Noise-canceling dual mic technology that accurately suppresses distracting sounds like keyboard clicks, nearby talkers, and HVAC noise as close as 60 cm away.
- It’s lightweight, stylish and designed for all-day use.
- Intuitive in-line controls are always at your fingertips on the tangle-free cable to adjust volume, mute, answer/end/reject calls, and play/pause music.
- The mic boom features a flip-to-mute function that provides immediate privacy any time and LED indicators on the controller provide at-a-glance confirmation of key functions.
- It works with common calling applications across most all platforms and operating systems.
As video conferences become an essential part of everyday business operation and a new normal in 2020, Versatech International successfully held consecutive ‘Logitech Video Collaboration Conference’ webinars on September 11, 2020, via Microsoft Teams. Hosted by Versatech’s Vice President of Marketing, Ms. Jessa Camille Dasas, 1-hour online sessions ran throughout the day and discussed building up business resilience during Covid-19 with their resellers and end-users. Attendees also got the chance to pick the brains of Versatech’s Marketing team and Logitech principals while they learned about new and up-and-coming technology trends.
The new Logitech products will be distributed by Versatech International, a B2B ICT distributor and an expert in business technology with over 40 years of experience for its humble roots with Lamco International, a pioneer in the IT industry of the Philippines. For more information on Logitech visit www.logitech.com/en-ph/video-collaboration/products
521 total views, 14 views today