LG Electronics’ (LG) newest smartphone featuring the proprietary Full Vision display is now available in the Philippines. The LG Q6 meets the needs and expectations of discerning millennial customers worldwide.
The Q6 is the first model in LG’s new Q series of smartphones and was designed for consumers who want a mobile device that offers the technology of LG’s flagship smartphones at an exceptional price that discerning millennials can appreciate. The Q6 shares DNA with the award-winning G6–the first smartphone to offer LG’s FullVision display. With FullVision, LG is able to offer a large screen in a phone that can still be used comfortably with one hand, making it convenient for Filipino users. Check out the specifications below:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442ppi)
- Memory/Storage: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM
- Camera: Rear 13MP Standard / Front Wide Angle 5MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (Non-Removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Size: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 149g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB Type-B 2.0
- Colors: Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Terra Gold
- Other: Face Recognition / Google Assistant / Square Camera / Steady Record / FM Radio
- SRP: To be confirmed
For more details, visit www.lg.com/ph, like LG Philippines’ official Facebook page or follow @LGPhilippines on Twitter and Instagram.