As the Philippine workforce shifts to remote work due to quarantine restrictions and the continued threat of the coronavirus, the ThinkBook series offers in-demand features and collaboration tools needed to deliver optimal productivity while allowing users to work with flexibility and mobility. Lenovo developed the ThinkBook series to respond to the agile nature of young workers, offering enhanced connectivity, AI-based technology, and enterprise-level support. Essentially, it integrates the convenience of a consumer laptop with professional grade features and performance.
Lenovo recently launched the ThinkBook 15 device and revealed the many ways it reflects its latest ambassador from her work life and pursuit of personal advocacies. The company’s new brand ambassador for the ThinkBook Series is actress, dancer, entrepreneur and beauty queen Aya Fernandez. The Lenovo ambassador leverages the business-grade pre-loaded features of the device for enhanced work performance and boosted productivity.
Lenovo ThinkBook 15 Features:
- 10th generation Intel Core i7 6-core processor
- 24GB memory with up to 2TB storage
- Powered by an Integrated Intel UHD graphics or AMD Radeon 620 discrete graphics with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Equipped with Intel Optane Memory Module, which allows for faster access to frequently used business apps, and the Trusted Platform Module, which enables Windows 10 security features and encrypts user data.
- Integrated fingerprint reader on the Smart Power Button
- Pre-installed with Skype for Business with designated Hot Keys, making video conferencing and collaboration instant and convenient.
- Battery life of up to 12hours
- ThinkShutter is a sliding cover for the webcam that gives its users full control over its camera for privacy.
ThinkBook series and the remote workforce
The ThinkBook series come in four variants – ThinkBook 15, ThinkBook 14s, ThinkBook 14, and ThinkBook 13s. All ThinkBook devices feature full HD resolution (1920 x 1080), antiglare display, and narrow bezel, which altogether enhance user experiences and improve focus when working. Guaranteed with quick processing, all ThinkBook devices are powered by up to the 10th Generation Intel Core i7, a processor that boasts 2.5x faster AI performance, 3x faster connectivity due to Wi-Fi 6 support, and has up to 2x the graphics performance compared to previous generation processors.
ThinkBooks may be protected with Lenovo’s full suite of services and support including Premier Support, an enhanced warranty plan that provides 24×7 direct access to the right level of tech support on the first call on priority, and Accidental Damage Protection (ADP), which provides coverage for damages that are not usually part of standard warranties such as minor spills, drops, or damages to the screen.
More information about the ThinkBook series can be found at Lenovo PH’s website via <https://www.lenovo.com/ph/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkbook-series/c/thinkbook-series>and the official Facebook pagefor Lenovo’s commercial devices at <https://www.facebook.com/ThinkPCPhilippines
1,973 total views, 4 views today