Honda Philippines, Inc. (HPI), the number one motorcycle manufacturer in the Philippines, excites off-road enthusiasts yearning for more thrill and adventure by unveiling the New CRF250L, now equipped with sportier style upgrades.
Here are the new features of the CRF250L:
- Equipped with inverted and long-travel front fork and a pro-link rear suspension.
- Digital meter panel (Full information such as clock and fuel gauge)
- Powerful 250cc fuel-injected engine built to deliver enough output at the rider’s will.
- Style upgrade that makes the bike sharper and more aggressive, with an on/off road sports design inspired by the CRF250R variant, giving it a tougher image while on the road.
- Notable color changes: Headlight cover was changed from white to red; Front fork color from gold to bronze; rim color from silver to black; and top and bottom bridge from silver to black.
“We, at Honda, are pleased to announce that the New CRF250L is set to excite off-road enthusiasts and gearheads to take it for a spin once again. The new model is not only perfect for the tough terrains and dirt roads but can also be used for daily commute and leisure,” said Mr. Hervic Villa, Department Manager for Motorcycle Planning.
With this, fans of the off-road segment who are looking for their best adventure partner this year have something to look forward to with the New CRF250L. The suggested retail price of the New CRF250L is at Php232,900.00, visit your nearest Honda dealers nationwide.
203 total views, 9 views today