Continuing to provide accessible technology to Filipino Nokia fans, HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, seals an exclusive deal with Lazada to offer the Nokia 8.1, the newest addition to the value flagship series and the first Nokia smartphone to receive Android Q update.
The Nokia 8.1 is one of the new additions to Nokia smartphones that just keep getting better. It delivers the best Android experience with the latest innovations right out of the box with 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM configuration; in Iron Steel colour combination. Lazada launched the limited-edition Nokia Mobile x Lazada package at an irresistible price of PHP19,990 only last July 19.
Lazada’s First to Own, First to Impress offer entitles the first 700 buyers the following:
- Free Philippines Airlines Travel Voucher worth Php 1,000.00 valid for local flights
- Free Nokia VIP card
- Access to Nokia Mobile Care Centers’ “Express Lane” on top of the other existing Nokia mobile care services
- Access to hassle-free online repair booking
- Free drop off in any LBC branches
- Free delivery of repaired unit via LBC
- Repair status update
- Free shipment to the first 300 customers only
1,615 total views, 4 views today