With the successful launch of the realme 6i, realme Philippines is ready for the much-awaited realme 6 Pro unveiling on May 27 at 12:00 noon via a livestream on realme Philippines’ official Facebook page. The realme 6 Pro is packed with key features from style, performance and especially in photography having six cameras in total as it’s designed to be every aspiring Filipino photographer’s partner.
Here’s a list of the notable features found on realme 6 Pro:
Photography and Video Features
- Quad-camera system: 64MP primary camera, a 12MP telephoto lens with a 20x hybrid zoom, an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle and a 2MP macro lens.
- In-display dual camera: 16MP main camera (Sony IMX471) and an 8MP super wide-angle camera with 105-degreefield of view.
- Face recognition technology with Edge Deformity Correction feature.
- Super Nightscape 3.0 allows users to capture raw night shots and optimized through the Ultra Nightscape mode.
- The Tripod Mode supports super-long exposure settings.
- Video capability: 4K video, 60fps video in 1080p, ultra image stabilization Max, Slo-mo Selfie, and live video Bokeh.
- 6-inchUltra Smooth Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with an advanced 8nm channel.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for better protection against drops and shock.
- Punch hole light for facial unlock, eye protection, customer color mode and OSIE for better video clarity.
- Elegant lightning design in two color variants: Lightning Red and Lightning Blue.
- 30W Flash Charge that fully charges the device’s 4,300mAh battery in just 60 minutes.
- Android 10-based realme UI.
- DocVault, Sloop, super linear speakers and dual-frequency GPS.
As an additional treat for its fans, realme’s recently launched realme Band will get a special promo sale starting May 23 in Lazada. Fans just need to go to this link to avail the discounted price of Php 990.00 or less 400 pesos from SRP.
269 total views, 15 views today