With the successful launch of the realme 6i, realme Philippines is ready for the much-awaited realme 6 Pro unveiling on May 27 at 12:00 noon via a livestream on realme Philippines’ official Facebook page. The realme 6 Pro is packed with key features from style, performance and especially in photography having six cameras in total as it’s designed to be every aspiring Filipino photographer’s partner.
Here’s a list of the notable features found on realme 6 Pro:
Photography and Video Features
- Quad-camera system: 64MP primary camera, a 12MP telephoto lens with a 20x hybrid zoom, an 8MP 119-degree ultra-wide-angle and a 2MP macro lens.
- In-display dual camera: 16MP main camera (Sony IMX471) and an 8MP super wide-angle camera with 105-degreefield of view.
- Face recognition technology with Edge Deformity Correction feature.
- Super Nightscape 3.0 allows users to capture raw night shots and optimized through the Ultra Nightscape mode.
- The Tripod Mode supports super-long exposure settings.
- Video capability: 4K video, 60fps video in 1080p, ultra image stabilization Max, Slo-mo Selfie, and live video Bokeh.
- 6-inchUltra Smooth Display with a 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with an advanced 8nm channel.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for better protection against drops and shock.
- Punch hole light for facial unlock, eye protection, customer color mode and OSIE for better video clarity.
- Elegant lightning design in two color variants: Lightning Red and Lightning Blue.
- 30W Flash Charge that fully charges the device’s 4,300mAh battery in just 60 minutes.
- Android 10-based realme UI.
- DocVault, Sloop, super linear speakers and dual-frequency GPS.
As an additional treat for its fans, realme’s recently launched realme Band will get a special promo sale starting May 23 in Lazada. Fans just need to go to this link to avail the discounted price of Php 990.00 or less 400 pesos from SRP.