Fortinet announces its new high-performance FortiGate Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs), comprised of FortiGate 3600E, FortiGate 3400E, FortiGate 600E and FortiGate 400E Series, enabling organizations to implement Intent-based Segmentation into their security architecture.
Fortinet is making it easier for organizations to adopt Intent-based Segmentation with the introduction of its new high-performance FortiGate NGFWs, which include FortiGate 3600E, FortiGate 3400E, FortiGate 600E and FortiGate 400E Series. As part of Fortinet’s Security Fabric, the new FortiGate NGFWs give organizations an integrated and consistent security policy across on-premise and cloud assets. Powered by customized Security Processor Units (SPUs), the new FortiGate NGFWs provide full visibility and advanced threat protection without the fear of performance degradation. Other benefits of FortiGate E-Series include:
- FortiGate 3600E Series deliver 30Gbps threat protection performance and 34Gbps SSL inspection performance. With high-density interfaces of 10G, 40G and 100G, it offers product consolidation and meets the needs of diverse deployments.
- The FortiGate 3400E Series provide 23Gbps threat protection performance and 30Gbps SSL inspection performance. Combined with high-density interfaces of 10G, 40G, 100G, the FortiGate 3400E Series meet the needs of a variety of deployments by offering input/output flexibility, reducing complexity to achieve operational efficiency
- FortiGate 600E Series achieve 7Gbps threat portection and 8Gbps of SSL inspection performance with diverse 1G and 10G interfaces, allowing deployment flexibility.
- FortiGate 400E Series deliver 5Gbps threat protection and 4.8Gbps SSL inspection performance with high 1G port density to suit the needs of branch offices.
- The new FortiGate NGFWs, as part of Fortinet’s Security Fabric, leverage Fabric Connectors to seamlessly integrate with external security ecosystems, sharing threat intelligence quickly for automated remediation. This gives users advanced high-performance security integration with industry leading solutions, such as VMWare NSX and Cisco ACI.