The Filipino Inventors Society (FIS) marks the 75th Diamond Year anniversary this 3rd week of November 2018 for the highlights of the celebration is the Dinner/ Award/ Fellowship Night at the SEDA Vertis North Hotel, to be attended by 200+ inventors all over the country with other distinguished guests.
Prior to the Investors Night, the FIS Planning Conglomerate has envisioned an eclectic program on 15-21 November 2018 featuring the much-awaited NATIONAL INVENTORS’ WEEK with the theme: GO INNOVATIONS! – The Green Light for a Greater PHILIPPINES at The Skydome, SM City North Edsa. This is in line of the Presidential Proclamation #285 of 1993 to showcase unique and marketable inventions of Filipinos to the Filipinos.
In line with this, the Officers and Conveners of the Filipino Inventors’ Society (FIS), who would like to seek the support of our dear President RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE to help mobilize our Inventors’ Innovations and Grand Caravan.
The goal is to strengthen our support to PRRD administration’s quest for:
- Inclusive growth and economic boost of the marginalized sectors like farmers, fisher folk, urban poor, etc;
- Re-greening of the country’s air, land, and sea environments;
- Heighten ways to enhance and reduce costs of socialized housing construction;
- Upholding ways to enhance employment generation in the face of certain displacements in countries which do not provide equitable treatment to our co-Filipinos and
- Upraise urban farming, fishing, to provide for self-liquidating livelihood and daily sustenance opportunities
1,553 total views, 2 views today