Find X2 series is the next generation flagship offering of OPPO that promises an all-round powerful camera experience, battery life, and one of the most advanced screens in the industry. OPPO is bringing the Find X2 Pro to the Philippines this March, ideal for Filipino users who are now consuming digital content at a much faster rate and simultaneously have higher requirements for the content quality.
Here are the features of the Find X2:
- 120Hz QHD+ Ultra Vision Screen brings a visual revolution in resolution, color, refresh rate, and brightness.
- Given A+ rating for establishing its screen display quality as above regular standards.
- Equipped with the O1 Ultra Vision Engine, the Find X2 Pro supports Motion Clear and HDR video enhancement with frame rates below 30 fps to 60 fps or even 120 fps.
- Equipped with high-power dual speakers with Dolby Atmos and can intelligently match application scenarios – such as music, movies and games.
- Triple-camera combination: 48MP wide-angle lens + 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens + 13MP telephoto lens, whilst supporting 10x hybrid zoom.
- It uses the Sony IMX689 which has the largest sensor size among all 48MP mobile camera sensors in the industry.
- The Ultra Night Mode can cover all focal lengths with a maximum zoom of 60x, easily facilitating telephoto night shoots.
- Equipped with Ultra Steady Video Pro. Based on the 48MP and 120°ultra-wide-angle lens, with the brand new upgraded image stabilization algorithm, users can easily capture a wide-angle motion picture.
- Supports 4K 60fps video shooting, but also supports Live HDR video recording plus it comes with a video editing tool Soloop, so users can edit amazing videos and share personal stories with just one click.
- It has a built-in 12GB RAM + 512GB ROM, provides two options of orange vegan leather and black ceramic.
- Equipped with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Mobile Platform for a seamless user experience.
- Powers up with a 4260mAh batteries and is equipped with industry-leading 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge.
- Front is covered with Corning Gorilla’s sixth-generation glass panel. The curved surface design of its gradient glass screen create a visually borderless effect, making the phone round and smooth to touch.
- ColorOS 7.1 delivers a lightweight visual approach that simplifies the user interface, with a more intuitive animation system, and refined sound effects, allowing users to focus more on their content.
- Personal information protection allows users to shield their information from third-party apps. Private Safe transfers photos, videos, audio, and other documents to a secure “zone” in the storage folder, blocking access by apps. In addition, Payment Protection ensures financial security by scanning the payment environment within the system and apps, while App Lock encrypts apps, requiring either a passcode or a fingerprint scan for access.
- The Find X2 series integrates OPPO Smart 5G technology. It supports 5G + 4G dual-receiver, dual-card, and dual-standby with a more stable network.
Here is the YouTube link of the OPPO Find X2 launch if you’ve missed it.
1,669 total views, 2 views today