With the shifting of the Community Quarantine guidelines, many have already gone to their most-frequented malls to visit their favorite restaurants and shop in their favorite stores. Here’s the following updates on Ortigas Malls on its newly-reopend stores and other services.
- Salons in Ortigas Malls finally opened their doors to mall goers with strict sanitary measures and 50% capacity, making more room for those who are in need of a haircut, hair recoloring, or a pedicure.
- Kimpura, Gloria Maris, Manam and Wildflour have already started accepting dine-in customers. They don’t only provide safe dine-in options with acrylic dividers and observe allowed maximum capacity with social distancing, but also offer exciting deals to guests.
- Enjoy worry-free parking transactions as they visit Ortigas Malls as payment is made more convenient with PayMaya terminals accepting Bancnet, Mastercard & Visa cards.
- Greenhills’ Shop N’ Wash which Mall-goers can request for the carwash service upon entering the parking ground of Greenhills Mall.
- For those who prefer to order online and pick up their own goods through the Click & Collect program available in Greenhills, Tiendesitas, and Estancia from 9AM -8PM daily.
- Ortigas Malls partnered with MyKuya app to provide personal shopping services for its patrons. Through the app, you can easily pay your bills, shop for your groceries, medicines, food and other essentials from Greenhills, Tiendesitas and Estancia at the safety of your homes.
- Ortigas Malls is providing an avenue for them to maximize their online presence through the Live Studio – a content creation hub located inside the mall for all tenants to showcase different products and explain their features in a live feed.
- Active Playground promotes a convenient space for bikers, joggers and people who want to have a leisurely workout throughout the day!
- Greenhills will have dedicated bike lanes and bike parking with signages placed throughout the complex to guide bikers and to lead them to the designated parking spaces where they can lock their bikes before shopping. For those that bike for fitness, every day from 6 AM to 8 AM, Greenhills will be implementing “Bike Priority” lanes for bikers.
- To encourage mall goers to stay fit and active while going around, there will be pop-up challenges in different areas of the mall, encouraging patrons to jump, hop, balance and have fun.
1,164 total views, 2 views today