Black Arrow Express launches its mobile application for iOS and Android mobile devices that will cater to the growing eCommerce trend in the Philippines, and eventually Southeast Asia. In 2017, total eCommerce sales accounted for over $2.3 Trillion worldwide. The app also aims to address the increasing risks from handling cash payments by integrating convenient payment options, and address pick-up and delivery failure rates by providing real-time updates through push notifications and SMS from system-integrated pick-up and drop-off locations.
Now available in the Philippines, they are targeting to expand their courier services to other Southeast Asian economies by 2019. For more information, visit www.blackarrow.express or facebook.com/blackarrowexpress.
Black Arrow Express’ mobile application features includes:
- Easy sign-up through Facebook or Google accounts to allow users to sign-up or login with 1 click
- Optimized booking features for casual “one-off” retail transactions or bulk-booking for SMEs, online sellers, and corporate clients
- Pick-up and delivery right at your doorstep, with the option to drop-off or pick-up packages in over 1,200 partner outlets nationwide
- Integrated segment-based updates within the app and online through Black Arrow Express’ website
- Cash on delivery to address the gap between users who do not own credit/debit cards
- Next day pick-up and express delivery with reduced delivery failure within three (3) to five (5) days
- Facebook Messenger In-app Integration for direct contact to Black Arrow Express’ customer service team
- Loyalty and Mystery Box Rewards for loyal users and repeat transactions