ASUS CEO Jerry Shen today announced the availability of ZenFone 2 locally at the Experience 2Morrow press event in Manila. The highly-anticipated ZenFone 2 builds on the enthusiastic reception and success of the first-generation ZenFone in the Philippines and all of Southeast Asia, it features a stunning new Zen-inspired design, uncompromising performance, and a premium user experience to bring a new level of empowering luxury to consumers.
ASUS ZenFone 2 Features:
- 64-bit Intel Atom™ Z3580 processor with up to 4GB RAM
- An Intel LTE-Advanced modem provides ultra-fast and reliable 4G/LTE connectivity.
- A refined ASUS ZenUI experience to deliver a new level of empowering luxury for everyone.
- A sleek, brushed-metal finish and concentric-circle detailing
- Incredibly-thin 3.9mm at the edges.
- Intuitively-placed volume-control key on the rear of the phone within easy reach of the user’s index finger.
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS+ screen has a large 72% screen-to-body
- 13MP PixelMaster camera with its f/2.0 wide-aperture lens with zero shutter-lag.
- Camera features, including Low Light mode, Backlight (Super HDR) mode, and Super Resolution mode, ensure incredible photos even in dimly lit situations.
- 3000mAh battery that provides more than enough power to get through the day
- BoostMaster fast-charge technology for dramatically reduced recharge times.
The ASUS Zenfone 2 will be available next week in all authorized resellers nationwide. Please contact your local ASUS representative for further information.