Apple unveiled its iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, the best, most advanced iPhone ever, packed with unique innovations that improve all the ways iPhone is used every day. The new iPhone features new advanced camera systems that take pictures like never before, more power and performance with the best battery life ever in an iPhone, immersive stereo speakers, wide color system from camera to display, two new beautiful finishes, and is the first water and dust resistant iPhone.
Here are the features of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- 12-megapixel camera includes optical image stabilization on both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Larger ƒ/1.8 aperture and 6-element lens enable brighter, more detailed photos and videos, and a wide color capture.
- The iPhone 7 Plus adds a 12-megapixel telephoto camera that together offer optical zoom at two times and up to 10 times digital zoom for photos.
- 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera with wide color capture, advanced pixel technology and auto image stabilization for even better selfies.
- New Quad-LED True Tone flash that is 50 percent brighter than iPhone 6s.
- The new custom-designed Apple A10 Fusion chip which has four cores, seamlessly integrating two high-performance cores that run up to two times faster than iPhone 6, and two high-efficiency cores that are capable of running at just one-fifth the power of the high-performance cores.
- Support for up to 25 LTE bands, for the best worldwide roaming in the industry, and LTE Advanced for three times faster data rates than iPhone 6 at up to 450 Mbps.
- Gorgeous design in silver, gold and rose gold finishes and introduce two all-new black finishes, a beautiful black finish that has an anodized matte appearance, and an innovative jet black finish that has a deep, high-gloss look.
- An entirely re-engineered enclosure results in a water resistant iPhone offering protection like never before against spills, splashes and dust.
- Retina HD display with a wide color gamut for cinema-standard colors, greater color saturation and the best color management in the smartphone industry.
- An all-new, advanced, solid-state Home button on iPhone 7 is designed to be durable and responsive, and working in tandem with the new Taptic Engine, provides more precise and customizable tactile feedback.
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus come with iOS 10.
The new iPhone comes with EarPods with Lightning connector to deliver incredible sound, as well as a 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter that allows customers to use old headphones and accessories.
New AirPods, Apple’s innovative new wireless headphones, weave simplicity and technology together to reinvent the wireless experience making headphones easy to use. AirPods harness the power of Siri, allowing you to access your favorite personal assistant with just a double tap.
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available in more than 25 countries beginning Friday, September 16. iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available in silver, gold, rose gold and the new black finish in 32GB, 128GB and 256GB models starting at $649 (US), and the new jet black finish will be offered exclusively on the 128GB and 256GB models from apple.com, Apple Stores, Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers.