Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. introduced the new Samsung Galaxy Watch. Galaxy Watch brings the best of the Samsung’s Galaxy ecosystem with long-lasting battery life, LTE connectivity, wellness capabilities and a timeless and personalized design. Galaxy Watch helps users accomplish more with new stress and sleep monitoring capabilities, in addition to offering a more robust line up of style options including three new watch faces in Silver, Midnight Black and Rose Gold, and new customizable watch band colors.
- Silver, 46mm version and 42mm option in black or rose gold.
- Customize Galaxy Watch even more with a selection of watch faces and straps including options from Braloba, a manufacturer of high quality watch straps.
- Features analog watch ticks and hourly chimes, and a depth effect that casts shadows defining every detail on the watch face for a traditional look and feel. In addition,
- Certified military-level durability with Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX+
- Water resistance with a 5 ATM rating allows for long-lasting use, no matter the environment.
- Improved battery life of up to 80+ hours.
- LTE connectivity – across 30+ carriers and 15+ countries.
- Start and end their day with morning and evening briefings to help stay on top of reminders, weather and their latest schedule.
- New stress management tracker which automatically detects high levels of stress and offers breathing exercises to help keep users cetered and focused.
- New advanced sleep tracker monitors all levels of sleep, including REM cycles, to help users adjust sleeping habits and get the rest they need to take on their day.
- Galaxy Watch adds 21 new indoor exercises, tracking a total of 39 workouts that allow consumers to customize and change up their routines.
- Intuitive calorie tracking and personalized alerts.
- Stay on track of their meals using Bixby Vision.
- Seamless experience with SmartThings, Samsung Health, Samsung Flow, Samsung Knox, Samsung Pay, Bixby and with partnerships like Spotify and Under Armour.
Galaxy Watch will be available starting in the U.S. on August 24, 2018, at select carriers and retail locations, in Korea on August 31, 2018, and in additional select markets on September 14, 2018.
2,113 total views, 4 views today