Nissan Philippines, Inc. has unveiled the new X-TRAIL with a fresh interior and exterior styling for a sleeker yet robust presence. It boasts of a new front fascia with integrated fog lamps, bumper, the signature Nissan “V-Motion” grille, and revised headlights with LED signature Daytime Running Lights. Finally, new 19-inch wheels, a fin-type antenna, and a newly integrated sun roof round off the vehicle’s dynamic look. It is the first Nissan vehicle in the Philippines to be integrated with the largest range of available advanced Intelligent Mobility technologies.
Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies offer customers an improved way of driving. In the new Nissan X-Trail, these includes:
- Around View Monitor that provides drivers with a 360-degree perspective for easier navigation.
- Moving Object Detection that sends a visual and audible alert when there’s movement around the vehicle.
- Blind Spot Warning that detects objects in the driver’s blind spot.
- Forward Collision Warning and Intelligent Emergency Braking that sends a visual and auditory warning, and applies an emergency break to avoid collisions.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert that alerts the driver to unseen vehicles while reversing.
- 4×4-I System that automatically adjusts power distribution to give drivers full control of the vehicle as they take on challenging road conditions.
The new door and instrument panel finishers, new shift knob design, revised center console, and the console lid define the car’s plush interiors. Other design modifications include a new D-shaped steering wheel with a modernized interface, and leather-booted transmission shift lever. Adding to the convenience of customers is the motion activated tailgate, that allows customers to access the rear compartment with ease.
Starting on September 2017 the Nissan X-Trail is available in both 4×4 and 4×2 variants, and will be priced at Php 1,728,000 and Php 1,399,000 respectively. Colors available are in Premium Corona Orange, Marine Blue, Pearl White, Gun Metallic, and Diamond Black.
2,822 total views, 4 views today