The highly-anticipated Predator Triton 700 ultrathin gaming notebook was front and center at Acer’s Computex Taipei showcase, flaunting its incredibly slim design, latest graphics and processors with industry-leading thermal technology.
The Predator Triton 700 houses the high-performance NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (overclockable) GPU and standard-voltage 7th Generation Intel Core processors in a svelte 18.9 mm-thin (0.74 inch) aluminum chassis, thanks to Acer’s industry-leading AeroBlade 3D metal fans that increase airflow by 35 percent yet take up less space within the device. Two NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 configuration and up to 32 GB of DDR4 2400 MHz memory helps the system run at peak performance.
The Predator Triton 700 utilizes Max-Q, NVIDIA’s innovative approach to designing the world’s thinnest, fastest, and quietest gaming laptops. Max-Q, an integral part of NASA’s mission to launch man into space, is defined as the point at which the aerodynamic stress on a rocket in atmospheric flight is maximized. Thus, the design of the rocket is precision-engineered around Max-Q. NVIDIA has applied a similar philosophy to designing gaming laptops, enabling Acer to build laptops that are thinner with more GPU performance of previous generation products.
Here are some of its other key features:
- 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display supporting NVIDIA G-SYNC
- Dolby Atoms surround sound and Acer TrueHarmony deliver immersive audio with crisp and rich acoustics
- Killer DoubleShot Pro networking and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity,
- Supports dual 4K video output
- Two USB 3.0 ports (featuring power-off USB charging), one USB 2.0 port, an HDMI 2.0 port, one
- the Predator Triton 700 features an understated black chassis and a minimalist design, with straight contours and angular front corners.
- Large Corning GorillaHere are some of its powerful features: Glass plate above the keyboard serves as a window into the notebook’s cooling system, showcasing the AeroBlade 3D Fan and five heat pipes, and also functions as a Precision Touchpad.
- Mechanical keyboard delivering a satisfying typing experience and fast, accurate response times. The keys are RGB backlit and can be individually programmed.
- PredatorSense software enables gamers to control and customize the Predator Triton 700’s vitals from one central interface, including lighting, hotkeys, fan control and general system monitoring.
Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region. To learn more about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office via www.acer.com.