Xiaomi Philippines announced that the new Authorized Mi Store in Robinsons Place Manila will opens its doors to the public on May 18, 2019.
Xiaomi believes that by expanding its offline presence in the City of Manila and trusting the world-class mall, who is also currently the leading shopping center in Manila, will help the brand cater the needs and wants of its loyal customers. The newest Authorized Mi Store is located at level 3, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Pedro Gil St., Ermita, Manila.
Xiaomi currently have 7 Authorized Mi Stores in Metro Manila and recently opened its first Mi Zone in SM Bicutan last April 13, 2019.
Here’s a list of Authorized Mi Stores that might be located near you!
- TriNoma: Level 4, Beside Cinea 5, Trinoma Mall, North Ave., Quezon City
- SM Megamall: 4/F Cyberzone, Bldg. B SM Megamall EDSA, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
- SM North EDSA Annex: 3/F SM City North Edsa, Quezon City
- Starmall Alabang: Level 2 Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- SM Mall of Asia: 2/F Cyberzone, North Parking Bldg., SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Market! Market!: Level 4, Market! Market! Shopping Mall, McKinley Parkway, Taguig City
- Lucky Chinatown: 3F Lucky Chinatown Mall, Reina Regente Cor. Dela Reina St., Binondo, Manila