In the Philippines, commuters see motorcycles as one of the most reliable and convenient modes of transportation amid the current health crisis. Some, however, still see these rides as unsafe, especially for a long drive in highways and busy streets around the metro.
What most do not know are the surprising benefits as to why many Filipinos continue to consider motorcycles as one of the best vehicles they could ever have in their lives. It may have its downsides, but in truth, motorcycles bring unparalleled joy, excitement and adventure to its riders.
Honda Philippines Inc. (HPI), the No.1 motorcycle manufacturer in the Philippines, lists down some of the surprising benefits of motorcycles, and why people rely on them for their daily commute.
1. It Gives You A Good Workout. People notice how motorcycle riders maneuver around traffic and creep around every corner to get to their destinations faster. The maneuvering engages the rider’s neck, core, arms, and thighs, which is why they sometimes feel like they got a workout at the end of the day.
It also makes motorcycle riding seem like a low impact workout that helps burn calories and improves muscle endurance. Experienced riders may not notice it anymore since their muscles have become developed to be comfortable sitting and maneuvering on a motorcycle.
2. Improves Mental Health and Awareness. Maneuvering around every street corner or amid heavy, slow traffic also benefits the rider’s mental health. Motorcycle riding requires riders to be constantly vigilant with their surroundings. Engaging the many obstacles like pedestrians and even trucks require agile mental faculties.
The concentration required while riding keeps the brain functioning at its best and can even establish higher levels of cognitive function. Since riders have more outdoor exposure their time spent outside can also help relieve stress and anxiety, improve moods, and boost feelings of happiness and well-being, according to heart.org.
3. Great Long-Term Investment. Since buying and maintaining motorcycles are more economical and stays in top shape, this shows that its value remains high or near its original price regardless of age.
Riders can also expect motorcycles to have a long-life expectancy since it has a low maintenance cost. This further shows how motorcycles are more affordable for commuters to own, making it a fantastic long-term investment and a wise financial decision.
4. Environmentally Friendly. Motorcycles use less fuel, needs fewer resources to build, takes less space, and emits less carbon than other means of transportation. This makes it completely efficient for commuters and less harmful to the environment.
And given the health crisis commuters need to face today, motorcycles help people arrive at their destinations faster while staying at a safe distance from other people.
5. Express Yourself More. Motorcycles are easy to customize. You can be creative with it at a reasonable price, and you get to show off your aesthetics to the public.
Riders can also customize their protective gear to match the design of their motorcycles, giving you the best swagger to stand out on the road. However, always remember that safety should come first, regardless of how beautiful your ride is. You can’t show off your bike if it has a busted engine.
If you want to experience these surprising benefits, you can start riding with HPI’s The All-New AirBlade150, which boasts of its powerful 150cc SOHC liquid-cooled engine for prime acceleration superiority in stop-and-go situations.
Not only will you go through all of these benefits, but you also get to have a whole new experience with The All-New AirBlade150’s cutting-edge features like the front-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) which prevent wheels from locking up, All-LED Lighting System including headlight, position light and tail light, Smart Key with Answer Back System & Anti-Theft Alarm, spacious 22.7L Utility Box that can accommodate helmet with enough room for personal belongings with a Power Socket and LED Lamp inside. It also includes features such as the Digital Meter Panel that keeps track of your riding with an easy-to-read display system, Park Brake Lock that gives added safety and convenience when on a standstill and a Fuel Tank with a fuel efficiency rating of 47 kilometers per liter.
The All-New AirBlade150 also lets you choose how you want to express yourself with its three unique colors: Matte Galaxy Black Metallic, Candy Caribbean Blue Sea, and Candy Ross Red. It is available at all of Honda’s dealerships with a suggested retail price of PHP109,000.
The All-New AirBlade150 is only one of HPI’s wide array of cutting-edge motorcycles for motorcycle enthusiasts, newbie riders, and long-time riders to experience every benefit a motorcycle can give.
There is a lot more to explore from Honda and its wide array of motorcycles. For more details about Honda products and promos, visit our website www.hondaph.com and follow our Facebook page, Honda Philippines, Inc and Instagram, @hondaph_mc. You can also contact us through our landline number, (02)-8581-6700 to 6799 and mobile number, 0917-884-6632.
1,321 total views, 2 views today