2GO Travel wishes to correct its earlier advisory and would like to reiterate that there are no port closures in Manila and Batangas on December 24, 2022, 7PM until December 25, 2022, 7PM and again from December 31, 2022, 7PM until January 1, 2023, 7PM.
2GO Travel emphasizes to passengers the following peak travel season reminders to help them enjoy a smooth sailcation with families and friends during this joyous time of the year.
- Passengers are highly encouraged to be at the port at least four hours before their vessel’s time of departure, so they can conveniently wait for their respective boarding announcements.
- Guests must secure all personal belongings and should transact only with official 2GO representatives for any concerns they may have regarding their voyage
- Mobile numbers and e-mail addresses provided at the time tickets were purchased must remain working and valid. These will be used to inform passengers via SMS and e-mail, if there are any changes to their voyages.
- For passengers who wish to avail of tickets, they may book online at https:// travel.2go.com.ph; or visit any 2GO retail store, SM Business Centers, or accredited agents nationwide. Passengers may also call (02)-85287000.
- Follow 2GO Travel on Facebook for the latest updates and promos.
We wish everyone a safe and memorable journey this BiyaHolidays season!
656 total views, 8 views today